Do you know any compulsive liars?

I wouldn't call him a compulsive liar, but he does lie about weird shit, like owning DVDs that don't exist.

He also rsvps yes to everything and backs out at the last second 80% of the time.

I'm just unimpressed that he can't even eat half a pizza. I once ate 3 extra large pizzas in one hour.

Are you Matt Stonie, the megatoad, Sir? That seems like a rather impressive number of extra large pizzas, Sir.

Can you go into detail about he would say? The idea that he thought you were the worst is hilarious.

He tried to get a bunch of people into a prepaid legal pyramid scheme and said he was making $100k as in intern.

He thinks I'm the worst because I used to rip apart his Facebook statuses until he blocked me.

I've known a few. In many cases it's just poorly masked insecurity. Functioning people with APD will lie their asses off too though; so it varies depending on the case.

The guy I still hang around who compulsively lies had a rough childhood. It's definitely compensation for that, so I often let him slide. His lies are rather harmless though. Stupid shit, like he banged this or that girl when he never did.

I have known at least 4 so far. I also know a guy who I thought was a liar but was telling the truth about all his crazy stories

a gal in cali named gina was by far the worst i ever met. she had issues to beat the band. don't think i know any right now, but i have only like 3 friends.

Worked with a guy a year or so ago who was big into one-upmanship and basically lying about any and everything that he thought would make him seem cool to the other guys at work. He also was stoned out of his mind about half the time at work and I'm sure every waking moment away from it. Made me wonder how stupid I must have looked in my younger days when I was getting high everyday.

Funniest thing was when he found some texts on his girlfriends phone from another dude talking about how much he loved fucking her in the ass. He told everyone at work while pissed off and moved her back in after 36 hours or so.

Knew a girl who told me she drank sixty shots at a party, then when she got home her brothers had to pour Lysol down her throat and push on her stomach so she would puke it up. The biggest lie there is she doesn't even have brothers

I'm just unimpressed that he can't even eat half a pizza. I once ate 3 extra large pizzas in one hour.

1.) Oh he easily could have eaten more than that but there was only two pizzas for about six people. That'd be awfully inconsiderate.

2.) Three extra large in one hour?
105119-thats-impressive-gif-bradley-c-jvqw.gif

I don't hang out with them, but I work with plenty of them.

I was friends with a compulsive liar growing up. He wouldn't tell tall tales or anything, but he would pretty much tell an unnecessary lie whenever the occasion came up.

He's an addict, doing time now.

Knew a girl who told me she drank sixty shots at a party, then when she got home her brothers had to pour Lysol down her throat and push on her stomach so she would puke it up. The biggest lie there is she doesn't even have brothers

This did kind of make me lol. It's like, forget the fact you just told me you took 12X the average drinks one adult male typically has in one night all in one sitting, forget about inebriated people performing a medical procedure on you with cleaning product...

Instead Johny was like "You don't have any Brothers, you lying whore!!!"

:icon_lol:

j/k

Whenever somebody tells a story, I automatically think something has to be made up or exaggerated. My mother and older sister lie about the most simplest, tiny, dumbest things. I just say I don't believe you or call them liars as soon as they say something I don't believe. They also lie bout bigger things, too. They're just plain stupid.

Too much unwanted attention. Me and my supermodel girlfriend like to live a quiet and humble life.

You get major YouTube views. You must be making bank, bro.

Yes, I know a pathological liar. The lies aren't even interesting or purposive. He has lied about his age, his children's names, his parents' jobs, his last name, and everything in between. Oh, also he lied when he said I was his best friend. He tells me now he was lying.

My life has been nearly completely ruined by one such liar. She has Alzheimer's now. I have never said she was the worst person of the 20th century. No, there was Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

I never wished this person harm but I thought that when the occasional space debris falls to Earth that if it has to land somewhere, and it has to land on land not water, and if she happened to be getting her mail out of her mailbox, at the exact same time when the space debris fell to Earth...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back