Do you have a Skin Care routine?

Benoco

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
To what extent do you look after your skin? What products do you use?

I use a face wash and moisturize occasionally at night. I never moisturize in the morning because I find it looks greasy.

This might be a chick product but the milder the better:

949396_l.jpg

263_Q10_nightcare_big_pack1.ashx

I try to exfoliate about once a week. Other than that I take a multi-vitamin.

B0000VLXQO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Overall I'm terribly inconsistent though. A lot of the time I do nothing more than wash my face in the shower.

Do you have a routine?

i use centrum also and i use sunscreen when i go outside.I aslo use a nivea moisture/aftershave cream

I used to use this, that etc as per instuction from my girlfriend for years. I stopped, & just resorted to using Dove soap & Neutrogena Men's triple protect face lotion & now everyone is commenting on how my skin/face is remarkably better

I just use whatever soap I currently have in the shower and a Nivea moisturizer thing. Also sunscreen during the summer because I am pale and don't want skin cancer.

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

i through on some lotion after i take a shower, that's about it.

I dunno I'm kinda lucky to look pretty young for my age. I'm 31 & people always think I'm straight out of college. I still get carded too once in a while

I wash my face everyday with this

clean-clear-morning-burst.jpg

And moisturize after with this

deep_moisture_comfort_balm%20copy.png

I know exfoliating everyday sounds too much but it works for my skin, i never have pimples or any problems

I don't do anything other than having a shower every day.

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

i see what u did there

Came in to post this, but truthfully I don't do shit but let water run down my face. Especially if I have a beard going. I do conditioner the beard though :icon_chee

My god boys, it's time to become men. Wash the dirt off your face with bar soap and go on about your life.

Estrogen thread is full of estrogen.

I use a scrub every few days only because I'll get milias around my eyes otherwise.

Other than that the condition of my skin pretty much depends on how clean I'm eating.

Back