Do you have a Skin Care routine?

I just wash my face with soap when I shower.

I can't stand the feel of lotion.

Except for fapping with.

My god boys, it's time to become men. Wash the dirt off your face with bar soap and go on about your life.

Estrogen thread is full of estrogen.

3835-so-hardcore.jpg

I puts the lotion on the skin, I don't want the hose again.

Face wash any specifically for face one will do.

Moisturiser with a sunscreen in it.

Oh and drink heaps of water.

What's a. Good moisturizer for acne prone skin?

Best thing I ever did for my appearance was stop using the same bit of towel on my face after drying my hair. I swear that stopped me getting like 75% of the zits I used to get.

Try not to touch your face very much.

Have clean hair.

Use a face wash, soap dries your skin thus it needs to create more oils thus you get zits.

Shave with a cream designed for sensitive skin.

Thats what worked for me, as to moisturiser whatever you want really just not something that feels very thick. Try a few and see what works, but I think the tips above are more important.

I do, but I'm usually too lazy to go through with it at night.

My god boys, it's time to become men. Wash the dirt off your face with bar soap and go on about your life.

Estrogen thread is full of estrogen.

I was unaware children were known for their diligent devotion to facial hygiene.

Always thought it was the exact opposite actually.

Last edited:
I wash with bar soap and I lotion when I get out of the shower, that's the extent of it.

The predator always had good skin and what did he use???

My skin care routine is mostly centered around my shaving routine. A mild wash in the shower. A pre-shave cream and quality shave soap or cream. Finished off with a post shave cream and splash of witch hazel to moisturize my face and prevent/heal irritation. At night I use a benzoyl peroxide cream to prevent acne.

Has anyone posted the routine Patrick Bateman from American Psycho uses? :icon_lol:

Edit: Nevermind I saw it posted lol!

Cetafil daily facial cleanser, once a week an exfoliant. My after shower shave routine isnlisted in the wet shavers thread.

Ifnmy hands dry out, cocoa butter.

My routine looks kind of like this.
*Look at acne on back and face*
Day one: Wash skin, make a point to not fuck with skin.
Day two: Wash skin, make a point to not fuck with skin.
Day three: Remove one prominent blackhead.
Day three, 20 minutes later: Look at now messy, red splotched skin. Ask myself what I did. Stop bleeding in a few areas. Clean mirror with windex. Vow to quit fucking with my skin.
Rinse and repeat.

I shave in the shower with barbasol.

And I put this on my face several times a day:

cerave-moisturizing-lotion-am.jpg

Girls have told me that I look like I wear make-up, not sure if that's really a good thing but they mean it to be a compliment.

I punch the dirt off my face.

Back