Do you have a Skin Care routine?

I also have a full beard, but when I shave I don't really put much work into it.

Sometimes I'll just lather up some shampoo and use that, sometimes I'll be really lazy and just shave with water.

Dunno, never cared a whole lot about trying to look pretty.

Moisterize sometimes in the summer, a soothing aftershave andmfor the restnI just roll around in the mud.

i got little skin, too much hair all over, so i use hair products :redface:

Lol, me too. Just some shampoo with skin care qualities. :icon_lol:

6831-15045.gif

gun oil

Oh yeah! A typical friday with the lads would be... getting a few beers, putting some cucumbers on our eyes and just chill at the spa.

Oh yeah! A typical friday with the lads would be... getting a few beers, putting some cucumbers on our eyes and just chill at the spa.

Beer is very fattening, you should drink wine if you want to keep your figure.

I use this facial scrub cream stuff in the shower, that has little bits in it that feel rough against my skin, for that deep clean action. Then I'll use an aftershave balm on my face because I get a tight dry face in the winter.. recently resorted to using eye cream so I dont look so tired. I'm getting old now, and I used to be sexy as fcuk. These days I go for that rugged, Garrard Butler, Russell Crowe look.

My god boys, it's time to become men. Wash the dirt off your face with bar soap and go on about your life.

Estrogen thread is full of estrogen.
Soap is extremely drying. You are probably all crinkly looking.

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

Best opening ever

Came to post this, I have some producera that I never use. Probably should

I wash my face with a face wash when I shower. I wipe my face with hot towel before I sleep. I use a bit of moisturizer after I shave.

That's about it.

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

206.jpg

Son of a bitch you beat me to it

Moisturizer after shower when I remember. Whatever the wife picks up for me - have used Kiehl's, Mary Kay, and Kibio. Kibio is probably the best.

not for my face, but for my scalp. My scalp gets super dry and now that I'm in the Minnesota cold, it's even worse. I wash my head at night, use this super expensive conditioner, put on a shea butter lotion, and then in the morning I put on this scalp oil stuff.
I spend more on products for my shaved head of hair than my girlfriend.

Not really, I moisturize now and then but nothing consistent, I should probably start.

tumblr_lr88prKm5x1qhxbnyo1_500.gif

A good routine.

Back