Do you have a best friend?

This thread is gay as shit

I still have friends that I've hung out with since the 1st grade but i'm not gonna talk about them with you homos....this thread is super super gay

if you cant be super super gay on an anonymous forum. where can you be super super gay then? i suppose you keep your super super gayness for your 1st grade buddies.

My oldest friend I keep in contact with is about 14 years. We don't hangout every day like in grade school, but we kick it and get faded every now and then.
I've never had a best friend that I treat like a brother though. I'm pretty introverted and keep to myself for the most part. I always see a bunch of guys with their friends acting like they're brothers but I never had that myself. Always been a lone wolf pack.

I do. I also have a few female friends but that does cause some friction with my wife...

This thread is gay as shit

I still have friends that I've hung out with since the 1st grade but i'm not gonna talk about them with you homos....this thread is super super gay

We're not in the OT Egon.

yes I do, the guy is pretty much a brother to me.

Yes except from the obvious: me,my concealed weapon and credit card.

No best friend, just some close friends I've kept throughout the years.

Pretty much this.

I don't have best friends but I have a handful of close friends and then some acquaintances. I'm like the token person of the groups im in. I prefer it that way

gay+seal.jpg

Been burned by friends over the years. So no, having a best friend doesnt mean much for me, I could care less really.

My girlfriend was my best friend before we got together. That's why we're still together.
Been great friends with two people who are now my roommates since I was in kinder garten.

only a couple. but sometimes we neglect each other if we are in serious relationships

Yeah, known him for 20+ years. He moved to Florida for about 8 of those and we missed a few years until Myspace then Facebook happened, but he came back and we're really close now. I would call him my best friend, really my only good male friend.

Back