Do you guys watch MMA?

Tbh it was *very bad* the first year I joined, the amount of attention I got. Very little of it even positive lol. So things have gotten better ^.^

Yeah well. Online is a weird place.

To be honest, for a lot of guys it’s like our get away from girl zone

So when a girl is in it, we’re like fuck not here too

That’s why a lot of guys can be dicks online

Well, yeah. It is an MMA forum. It would be pretty random to end up here if you didn't watch MMA.

Yeah, but not as frequently as I used to. I watch PPV cards in bars & some of the Fox Sports 1 & Fox ones when I can.

Yeah, but not as frequently as I used to. I watch PPV cards in bars & some of the Fox Sports 1 & Fox ones when I can.

Damn another 2007

I guess this is where are the older fans hang out

I think it’s silly to limit yourself to one sub-forum. Just hit “new posts” and see what interests you wherever the threads may dwell.

Having said that, my love affair with MMA has definitely ebbed and flowed through the years.

But if you don’t tune in for Conor vs. Habib then you need to check your pulse. Lol

Yeah well. Online is a weird place.

To be honest, for a lot of guys it’s like our get away from girl zone

So when a girl is in it, we’re like fuck not here too

That’s why a lot of guys can be dicks online
Lol no, that wasn’t the issue. It was more about whether or not I was a man. Tbh some still think that I am. Oh well.

So I gotta go guys.

Here’s the story though

I have an ex ladyfriend who I was a super dick to cause she’s always sketch (says come over then never texts back)

I’ve fucked her a lot but she’s also bailed a lot

Going to “meet up” with her at a bar.

Feel like I’m gonna her stood up but here goes

Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint cookies

I know it as Larry Bird, till that fat slob Berner renamed it.

I've got some freshly cured Peanut Butter Breath atm.

1535691162135.jpg

As for your original question, I watch every event I can. Love this sport.

Attachments

• 1535691162135.jpg
    1535691162135.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
I still watch almost all of them, but I don't pay close attention and I most certainly never pay for a ppv anymore....

Used to be big into it. Would base my Saturday nights around it. These days, unless it's a big one (can't wait for Connor/Khabib) I frequently forget/didn't even know they are happening or fall asleep while watching. Though they are probably more skilled, I don't find many of the fighters entertaining these days.. that said, this past Ultimate Fight Night was pretty fun.

Yeah still do

I come to the Berry to discuss mundane topics with my pal @Clippy and to read funny tales from @Zer as well as discussing Nicolas Cage and to discuss democracy manifest with my IRL friend @grinderman

I haven’t watched the ufc in a long time but I saw two high school drop outs fight over their shared baby mama. So I guess that was bellator? Is there a step above bellator but below UFC
? They were wearing Reeboks.

Back