• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you guys watch MMA?

Probably not.

I threw the tag on to "debate" a particular dipshit who was basically an incel a few years back.

Ahh I see.

I get that man.

Lots of trolls online now

I feel like I am in a room with everyone and we are all high and getting along. It feels good man.

Some are, but there are a ton that went goth because they couldn't compete with normal hot chicks.

Well true

But “normal hot chicks” are usually bland and boring. They complain 24/7 then aren’t nearly as fun to fuck

Some are, but there are a ton that went goth because they couldn't compete with normal hot chicks.
I think very few goth girls are actually hot. And the majority of them are like 300 pounds, smear black makeup down their face, and have dead greasy hair. I feel this way given the years I’ve spent on alternative websites and all the fat goth girls I’ve seen.

Hmm. Not a bad guess tbh.

I hate having chicks in chats.

They always seem to be the center of attention

When’s there like 100 guys to every girl it’s kinda bullshit

I appreciate the heavies don’t have many woman posters

Feel like it’s a different crowd here than in the heavies.

Do you guys watch ufc/mma or do just like forums?

Few and far between to be honest. I prefer boxing and I come here for the stuff Dragonlord posts

I think very few goth girls are actually hot. And the majority of them are like 300 pounds, smear black makeup down their face, and have dead greasy hair. I feel this way given the years I’ve spent on alternative websites and all the fat goth girls I’ve seen.

Watch your mouth when talking about my babies

If a girl can’t pull off a goth look she’s not worth having imo

I catch most of the UFC cards.

Some Bellator if interested.

I hate having chicks in chats.

They always seem to be the center of attention

When’s there like 100 guys to every girl it’s kinda bullshit

I appreciate the heavies don’t have many woman posters
Tbh it was *very bad* the first year I joined, the amount of attention I got. Very little of it even positive lol. So things have gotten better ^.^

I actually just got back into watching it about a year ago. I used to watch it religiously, every card for every promotion. Pulling all nighters with the boys to watch K1, Dream etc. Then I just got bored and stopped watching for a few years. Now just watch all the UFC cards and a few of the bigger Bellator shows.

Back