Do you believe the next president should fight for Obamacare?

I always have a good chuckle when I read stupid Americans complaining about national healthcare.

I have a job and GUARANTEE make more than you but that is irrelevant. I will gladly pay a few hundred more in taxes to ensure my neighbor has health care. It's called being human and taking care of your fellow man.

Pretty arrogant of you to assume you make more than me. And if you want to pay the medical bills of fat people that brought about their own illnesses, then so be it. I don't want to, and people trying to force me is utter bullshit. Charity should be optional, not forced upon us. You can try to feel good about yourself paying for other people's shit, but by trying to force others to do it too, you're an asshole. You're not the good guy. Help whomever you want, and I'll do the same, but don't you dare try and force me to pay for other people's shit.

Pretty arrogant of you to assume you make more than me. And if you want to pay the medical bills of fat people that brought about their own illnesses, then so be it. I don't want to, and people trying to force me is utter bullshit. Charity should be optional, not forced upon us. You can try to feel good about yourself paying for other people's shit, but by trying to force others to do it too, you're an asshole. You're not the good guy. Help whomever you want, and I'll do the same, but don't you dare try and force me to pay for other people's shit.
Dude it's not about fat people, it's your countryman, I have socialized Healthcare, I don't mind my tax going for people that can't afford private treatment, you're just using the fat people angle as a excuse.

Healthcare, education, infrastructure, and security are the four essentials that the state needs to provide.

You mean fight for legal extortion? No, hell No!

Dude it's not about fat people, it's your countryman, I have socialized Healthcare, I don't mind my tax going for people that can't afford private treatment, you're just using the fat people angle as a excuse.

Excuse for what? It's my main reason. Look, if the state provided preventive care and the basics, I'm okay with that. But not with stuff that people do to themselves. Fatties, smokers, alcoholics, drugies, ect. Anything that's brought about by their own doing, they should have to pay for. I'm okay with the basics, but not this stuff.

Back