Do you believe in Fedor?

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
As an old school fan Fedor coming back has me more interested in MMA than I've been in years.

Simple question, do you think if Fedor shows up in the same shape as the Rizzo fight (which was visibly better than his strike force fights) that he's still the best HW in the world?

I think so, the only person that comes close is Cain and he doesn't have the submission game Fedor has.. Fedor just needs to train correctly and I still think he's better than anyone.

I will always believe in my heroes , even when they don't know when to throw in towel. I really hope he's taking this comeback seriously.

Not sure how a fight 3!! years ago against Rizzo is the measuring stick used to say "he's still the best HW in the world?"

1027601-3089super_fedor.jpg

No because he was never the same after his losses just like Barao.

I definitely think he can beat Werdum. Against wrestlers life's gonna be tough though; he won a lot of fights he was losing from his guard, and fighter's just ain't as naive as they were 5-10 years ago. That said, other than Cain and Stipe there aren't that many about at HW currently.

No. Fedor's time is past. Nothing wrong with that. If he actually is coming back, I don't see a glorious end to his career

He only got mauled by BF, the rest was not that bad, damage wise.

If Father time allows, Fedor will rule this Earth once again.

I will always believe in my heroes , even when they don't know when to throw in towel. I really hope he's taking this comeback seriously.

agreed. could not have said it better.

the only person that comes close is Cain

how can you even remotely believe that when there are 3 guys on the UFC roster with wins over Fedor? And 1 of them is fighting at MW.

And Cain isn't even the champ.....Cain just lost to the guy that already beat fedor....yet you still favor Cain over Werdum against Fedor?

I have a hard time following that logic.

You must be talking about sea-level cain.

I never stopped believing in Arlovski, and look where's he's at now.
I'm not saying Fedor is gonna be the Fedor of 2005, but why shit on his chances when we haven't gotten a chance to see where he's at physically/mentally?

Back