Do you believe in Fedor?

So, I don't really want to argue about the validity of my opinion, it is what it is. I think he beat Arlovski and Rogers with a Hail Mary punch in fights where be was getting beat up until that point. Please don't try to argue that he was using the Rocky vs Clubber Lang strategy to lull them into a false sense of security by taking punches to the face.

He won 2 by hail marys then lost 3 in a row. He knew he could have been 0-5 in that stretch and that's why he quit after a few gimmes. Who knows why he was relying so much on that one punch but most likely it was due to the number of times he had broken his hands.

So, it really depends upon how much good the time off did him versus how much rust he accumulated. Even rusty, Fedor is a scary mofo and you have to respect him. You can't count him out.

Therefore, given the current condition of the UFC HW division, I think he stands to be easily top 10 and probably top 5, but unable to overcome against the very top of the division. This assumes he has modernized his training regimen (note, no T in that word please and fucking thank you) and feels motivated to perform.

For all I know he will come in and wreck house and take the title like the MMA God he is. If so, I will be very happy for him. But I really think he's far more likely to have a mediocre run and even so, I am quite stoked at the prospect of seeing him fight again.

Last edited:
Masterlisp is a fighter?

Lol

Not currently but I still train and I even trained with Fedor at a Seminar when M1 opened up their 1st gym in Los Angeles. Im sure its blowing your lil pre-pubescent mind but fighters can and do support WMMA. Its weak insecure guys/kids like you that dont. :D

Back