• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you believe Bo Nickal?

Bo Nickal claims he got offered the short-notice fight against Whittaker, but he couldn't accept it because he was deep in the mountains of Montana with no cell reception. Then he proceeded to backpedal and claimed he didn't want to go to Saudi Arabia because it's "far as crap".

Sorry but Bo Nickal is a coward making lame excuses. He should just be a man and admit he was too scared to accept the risky fight. I actually believe this says a lot about a person's prospects as a champion. I don't think Bo has what it takes to become a UFC champion now. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

Bo Nickal Reveals UFC Offered Short-Notice Fight Against Robert Whittaker​

Whittaker would destroy Nickal.

Aliskerov is by far the better, more interesting fight.

Last edited:
I don't care...not taking the fight is the right decision, regardless of the details.

Nickal should stick to progressing up the ranks and should absolutely ensure a proper, full camp of prep for any ranked fighter, never mind someone on Whittaker's level.

If he comes in and loses, how many people will care he took it on such short notice? There would just be a whole lot of 'hype train derailed' talk.

Using the excuses he did wasn't smart - "need a full fight camp" would have been a much better reason that nobody would question.

Bo adding the venue was too far away just made him look desperate for another excuse to help with the blow back from not accepting the fight.
Bo got shook thinking about that Sun

200w.gif

I don't disagree. But he could have come out and said "I want to take my climb up the ladder slowly. I'm not ready for top 5 fights yet." Hell, he could have just said he was too out of shape and didn't want to take the risk. Instead he made some lame excuse about how he "couldn't accept the fight in time."

It's such an obvious lie that it begs the question: Why lie? I hate these fighters that are becoming drama queens and attention seekers on social media.
Bc muh followers wouldn't like dat!

Fam so much h8 toward Bo Nickal iono why tho bros legit future HOFer no known weakness except sunlight n kicking but him workin on di kickin' part dun kno 💯

Bro can scrap, no cap
Penn State wrestlin' leave u flat
On di mat get choked den u tap
Bo Nickal puttin' USA back on di map

🫳🎤

i dont like Bo but this was too risky a fight to take at this point in his career, especially at short notice.

*even though a year or so ago he was calling out kamzat....:rolleyes:

Khamzat would be a better option for Nickal, I mean they're both inexperienced. Whittaker most likely lights Nickal up on the feet, probably goes on the deck a few times but I don't see that Nickal could get a finish there at this stage of his career.

Certainly Bo communicated with his manager that if an opportunity of this caliber came along while he was gone for days, the manager had the authority to negotiate and agree to the fight on Bo's behalf? If not, why have a manager?

Any a power of attorney? If not, then that's on him.

No chance the ufc puts their top prospect/golden boy against the most well rounded fighter in the division this early in his run

Bo is trolling saying he got offered the Whittaker fight lol

He shouldn't even think about fighting Whittaker yet, especially on short notice. No excuses needed.

Sorry but Bo Nickal is a coward making lame excuses. He should just be a man and admit he was too scared to accept the risky fight. I actually believe this says a lot about a person's prospects as a champion. I don't think Bo has what it takes to become a UFC champion now. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

1718717100708.png

Idk, I wouldn’t want to travel to Saudi Arabia on short notice either, or at all for that matter. (Respectfully)

Makes me wonder how many guys don’t accept fights because of distance, having to travel far overseas, etc.

Either way, he has no obligation to accept a short notice fight overseas against a huge step up in competition in Whittaker. A lot of negatives in that.

Back