Media Do you agree with this Boxing reporter? Says Pacquiao is cherry picking Thurman

At least watch the video and give me your take on his opinion, try to relax and be rational. No need in getting angry its just boxing

There is nothing to say. You have your mind made up already,. No conversation with you will result in a fruitful exchange of ideas.

"It's difficult to wake up a heavy sleeper.
Its impossible to make up someone pretending to be asleep."

You are trolling the hell out of this forum and the war room.

I do give you credit though, your anti pac schtick is at least original

There is nothing to say. You have your mind made up already,. No conversation with you will result in a fruitful exchange of ideas.

"It's difficult to wake up a heavy sleeper.
Its impossible to make up someone pretending to be asleep."

You are trolling the hell out of this forum and the war room.

I do give you credit though, your anti pac schtick is at least original
you are acting paranoid trying to find a reason to discredit someone. This is what conspiracy theorists do, i am not trolling. You know people can be critical of sports figures right ? its your chance to help open someones mind in a debate, but most of you guys just attack.

Ever watch sports shows? They have guys who disagree all the time and much harsher and they dont wish death or get vulgar they try to counter, you couldn't counter you just got offended and emotional in a fanatical sense. My advice is to not be fanatical if someone doesn't say something that you dont agree with concerning a fighter.

you are acting paranoid trying to find a reason to discredit someone. This is what conspiracy theorists do, i am not trolling. You know people can be critical of sports figures right ? its your chance to help open someones mind in a debate, but most of you guys just attack.

Ever watch sports shows? They have guys who disagree all the time and much harsher and they dont wish death or get vulgar they try to counter, you couldn't counter you just got offended and emotional in a fanatical sense. My advice is to not be fanatical if someone doesn't say something that you dont agree with concerning a fighter.

I'm pretty sure you are @Scyther. again, your act is old.

I'm just disappointed in PUO3 for not putting an end to this nonsense a long time ago.

I'm pretty sure you are @Scyther. again, your act is old.

I'm just disappointed in PUO3 for not putting an end to this nonsense a long time ago.

Why are you paranoid? just relax its just sports talk, I cant even bust your balls for fun. back in the day when I used to watch fights with my friends, we would always talk that mess. Id say Roy jones finna knock that milk dud head Tarver out and my boy was like man Roy is going to get smoked he got a gift the first fight, Roy overrated.

I was rooting hard for Roy and my boy was talking mad shit, I never got mad we just laughed about it. Then Tarver knocked Roy out and we were all shocked. But here you guys are crying, whining, and wishing death I can almost picture you biting your keyboard.

Remember this is just sports talk, I dont hate Manny, I never wished hate on him, you guys are imagining things and need to stop being fanatical.

Remember this is just sports talk, I dont hate Manny, I never wished hate on him, you guys are imagining things and need to stop being fanatical.

I never quite understood the psychology of trolling. why do people do this? are you just fishing for reactions?

I never quite understood the psychology of trolling. why do people do this? are you just fishing for reactions?
Im extending a branch out. but you refuse to stop acting immature and paranoid. Im trying to help you, I am not a troll. Can you please understand people have different opinions. Please take a deep breath, and calm down. Let us have civil discourse and if someone doesn't like your fighter no need in attacking them, because I am pretty sure you have said more hateful and angry comments toward fighters you dislike too, so you shouldn't be one sided don't be a hypocrite with thin skins.

Especially if you don't like a fighter and bash them yourself.

Post something decent and I'll watch it. But when the first 30 seconds (maybe longer, didn't bother to find out) are a black screen I instantly dismiss the views of the youtube as an amateur and not worth listening to. Post something made by a professional or at least someone who aspires to be a pro and I might listen. And I don't know why you are tagging my name, frankly I don't care for your incessantly anti-pac bias. Post a thread talking about all Pacs great points and I may give you credit as someone who can be balanced.

Post something decent and I'll watch it. But when the first 30 seconds (maybe longer, didn't bother to find out) are a black screen I instantly dismiss the views of the youtube as an amateur and not worth listening to. Post something made by a professional or at least someone who aspires to be a pro and I might listen. And I don't know why you are tagging my name, frankly I don't care for your incessantly anti-pac bias. Post a thread talking about all Pacs great points and I may give you credit as someone who can be balanced.
At least listen to it. I already said pacquiao is the most exciting boxer bar none, the guy comes to fight and aint scared to get knocked cold. What more do you want?

At least listen to it. I already said pacquiao is the most exciting boxer bar none, the guy comes to fight and aint scared to get knocked cold. What more do you want?
For you to stop offering praise in every Pac thread you make then posting loads of negative shit about him. It's getting tired. I can predict exactly how every Tidwell thread on Manny goes. You use the faint praise as a cover so then you can go on to bash him. I don't see you doing this with any other boxer other than Pacquiao. It's fucking strange this obsession you have with him.

This thread is herpes. Just never goes away for good

For you to stop offering praise in every Pac thread you make then posting loads of negative shit about him. It's getting tired. I can predict exactly how every Tidwell thread on Manny goes. You use the faint praise as a cover so then you can go on to bash him. I don't see you doing this with any other boxer other than Pacquiao. It's fucking strange this obsession you have with him.

Like so...

I am no @aries hater and think he has solid punctuation, but here is a video proving he didn’t win that spelling bee.

This dude knows Aries. Watch with open mind.

Like so...

I am no @aries hater and think he has solid punctuation, but here is a video proving he didn’t win that spelling bee.

This dude knows Aries. Watch with open mind.

I was spelling bee champ 2 different years.

Back