Media Do you agree with this Boxing reporter? Says Pacquiao is cherry picking Thurman

What I found more interesting is what you were saying before the fight.

You basically gave Pacquiao zero credit and zero chance to win.

I think when Thurman got humbled the moment T-Rex arms dropped him in round 1, part of my celebration was because I knew you saw it took only a few minutes for Manny to prove you and Keith wrong

Thurman didn’t even have enough time to establish any excuses of Ring rust or lack of activity. It took Pac less than one round to remind everybody who he is. Thurman lucky he cherry picked a 40 year old otherwise he’d have been Hattoned and would never have been able to show how tough he is in those later rounds had prime Manny finished him off quickly - @TidWell
Dont get mad at me bro everyone else was discrediting Pacs fight with Thurman on here saying if this was Thurman who beat Porter or Garcia he beats Manny easy, but since he got rocked by Lopez he was a cherry pick or they said 50 50.

I said that Thurman was the best Welterweight and that just cause he got rocked doesn't mean he sucks that fighters get rocked in fights its boxing.

I just felt Thurman won, Pac had 3 or 4 good rounds, round one the knockdown, round 5 that vicious flurry in the middle where he was punching round and through the cracks in Thurmans guard and turning him, and then the Body shot 10 round were the only 3 solid rounds I scored for Manny.

I didn’t
Didn't you say Thurman of 3 years atgo would beat Pacman but Thurman looked bad against Lopez? Thats basically discrediting him saying Pac couldn't beat a scary young fighter lol

Didn't you say Thurman of 3 years atgo would beat Pacman but Thurman looked bad against Lopez? Thats basically discrediting him saying Pac couldn't beat a scary young fighter lol

I said if pac was cherry picking Thurman would not be my choice. I thought pac would lose

I said if pac was cherry picking Thurman would not be my choice. I thought pac would lose

Come on. Any fighter thinking he has a chance to win is obviously cherry picking.

Dont get mad at me bro everyone else was discrediting Pacs fight with Thurman on here saying if this was Thurman who beat Porter or Garcia he beats Manny easy, but since he got rocked by Lopez he was a cherry pick or they said 50 50.

I said that Thurman was the best Welterweight and that just cause he got rocked doesn't mean he sucks that fighters get rocked in fights its boxing.

I just felt Thurman won, Pac had 3 or 4 good rounds, round one the knockdown, round 5 that vicious flurry in the middle where he was punching round and through the cracks in Thurmans guard and turning him, and then the Body shot 10 round were the only 3 solid rounds I scored for Manny.

I’m not getting mad bro. Just summarizing the forum discussions from pre and post fight.

The fact is, Thurman lost, the fight went nothing like you predicted and the majority of people agree with the Pac win.

I knew it was going to be a close fight. Only chest thumping I did pre fight was offering you the ban bet. But I didn’t make no predictions. Fight was too evenly matched and I lost $100 on a draw bet.

This situation reminds me of Floyd vs Manny. Majority saw Floyd win, but there’s a few people who can’t give him props and refuse to acknowledge he simply beat Manny.

You’re the Thurman version of that.

Furthermore, fight went nothing like what Thurman said too. All that nonsense about T-Rex arms, bigger, stronger, rabbit who fights in spurts, Pac has no basics etc etc.... Thurman simply wasn’t good enough.

Like I said earlier. Thurman is lucky he cherry picked a 40 year old midget because if that were a 30 year old midget, Keith would never have been able to survive the first few rounds and would never have shown he could hang with an All Time Great.

Last edited:
I feel like this is an admin or heavies mod just fucking with us at this point. To ban RR and then allow this twat to parade around is actually kind of amusing in how insanely fucking dumb it is.

Yea no kidding...why the mods here continue to allow this nonsense is beyond me.

This is beyond ridiculous now. @TidWell reported me btw..

Still at it I see. This is quite abnormal, even for trolls.

I want you to watch it and tell me what you think of his opinion thats why.

Some dude on his sofa impersonating Freddie roach. I got 31 seconds in and remember I have a life

@Milton_Gracie @nac386 @aries @LogicalInsanity What do you think of this dudes opinion he also said Pacman cherry picked Keith Thurman and he is furious and said Pac dont deserve no passes, he has ducked many fighters in his career. that Pac needs to fight Errol Spence and Terence Crawford.

Please watch the video and give me your take

Nice try, trying to fish out a vicious reaction out of me so I get banned?

You must be one of my former enemies on this forum.

Not giving you an opportunity to report me again.

Some dude on his sofa impersonating Freddie roach. I got 31 seconds in and remember I have a life
well, how can you be open minded if you refuse to watch a 6 minute video from a guy with a differing opinion. I am always open and so far the LDBC has never attacked me, and tried to drop knowledge. When I came asking questions all I did was get attacked on here, I was hoping to hear another view and so far the LDBC is dropping knowledge while you guys cant even counter or refute them intelligently just name call and say waste of time.

well, how can you be open minded if you refuse to watch a 6 minute video from a guy with a differing opinion. I am always open and so far the LDBC has never attacked me, and tried to drop knowledge. When I came asking questions all I did was get attacked on here, I was hoping to hear another view and so far the LDBC is dropping knowledge while you guys cant even counter or refute them intelligently just name call and say waste of time.

If you’re not into wasting your time, here’s a tip : quit watching said flat-earthers videos and tryIng to base any intelligent arguments on them. Open-mindedness isn’t about eating horseshit because some dude said it was great taco stuffing on the internet.

Last edited:

I don’t look for you tubers with opinions on boxing, nor do I want to watch videos others send me. I don’t want to spend six minutes listening to somebody who’s only qualifications are he has internet and can upload a video. If that makes me close minded- so be it.

images

Nice try, trying to fish out a vicious reaction out of me so I get banned?

You must be one of my former enemies on this forum.

Not giving you an opportunity to report me again.
At least watch the video and give me your take on his opinion, try to relax and be rational. No need in getting angry its just boxing

Back