Media Do you agree with this Boxing reporter? Says Pacquiao is cherry picking Thurman

He beat shawn porter and danny garcia, so if we go by Stats he is superior to errol and crawford in the division and is pretty much the young lion to beat.
That boxing math doesn't work in real life.

Man thurman looked massive compared to manny, manny must really be tiny thurman is only five foot seven, pac is what five five? I just watched the presser face off i wonder how much thurman weighs he was pretty thick, thurman hits pretty freaking hard that josesito fight is misleading i think he will get up for this fight

Looks like Manny put on a pretty good show. In hindsight do you give him credit for fighting the bigger, younger opponent?

I feel like this is an admin or heavies mod just fucking with us at this point. To ban RR and then allow this twat to parade around is actually kind of amusing in how insanely fucking dumb it is.
How did RR get banned?

Here is a new video of a boxing head on youtube he said Pacman cherry picked Thurman cause he saw vulnerability, thats why he cant respect him because he wont fight the top guys in the division like Spence.

A boxing head? Seems like a real dickhead to me.

Here is a new video of a boxing head on youtube he said Pacman cherry picked Thurman cause he saw vulnerability, thats why he cant respect him because he wont fight the top guys in the division like Spence.

Goal posts.
Doesn’t matter who the fighter is, but the fact that you reach this hard...
funny.
It’s bad because u lose more credibility each post.

Goal posts.
Doesn’t matter who the fighter is, but the fact that you reach this hard...
funny.
It’s bad because u lose more credibility each post.
What do you think of his opinion?

SRL gets no credit for Hagler. He saw something against Mugabi....

<Cage33>

What do you mean?
If pac gets no credit cause he saw something in Thurman- then you must agree srl doesn’t get credit for hagler.

I’m not sure if I should listen to him.

Pacquiao is 40 years old, one of the smaller guys in the division, and suffered one of the scariest one punch knock outs in the history of the sport. If anybody is cherry picking, it’s the young lions who want the Pac fight.

Anybody who thinks old man Manny with his t-Rex arms is cherry picking is a hater. Unless of course, one acknowledges that Pac is an ATG, then maybe there is an argument to be made when a little 40 year old picks and chooses who he fights at the twilight of his career

If pac gets no credit cause he saw something in Thurman- then you must agree srl doesn’t get credit for hagler.
Hagler was a beast man, i don't follow? Sugar ray was retired for several years before fighting hagler right?

Hagler was a beast man, i don't follow? Sugar ray was retired for several years before fighting hagler right?
SRL was ringside for Hagler v Mugabi. SRL openly acknowledges that he saw deficiencies in Hagler during the Mugabi fight and immediately called out Hagler after seeing the vulnerabilities.

It seems like people here are saying that if Pac doesn’t get full credit for putting Thurman in his place because he saw his speed and ability to close the gap was superior to anything Thurman could bring. then SRL shouldn’t get full credit for getting the win over Hagler

SRL was ringside for Hagler v Mugabi. SRL openly acknowledges that he saw deficiencies in Hagler during the Mugabi fight and immediately called out Hagler after seeing the vulnerabilities.

It seems like people here are saying that if Pac doesn’t get full credit for putting Thurman in his place because he saw his speed and ability to close the gap was superior to anything Thurman could bring. then SRL shouldn’t get full credit for getting the win over Hagler
Yeah, but on this forum many members said thurman didnt look good and that is why they gave pac a chance so they already discredited pacs win before hand. Some even said if this were the thurman that fought garcia and porter pac would have no chance.

If porter wobbles spence or hurts him but spence wins and pac fights spence then what will people say? The same thing he only fought spence because he looked bad. This is common criticism i see with pac from people. So why is it wrong what the guy said even though i dont agree with him, when many of the members here also discredited pacs win before hand like he did.

Yeah, but on this forum many members said thurman didnt look good and that is why they gave pac a chance so they already discredited pacs win before hand. Some even said if this were the thurman that fought garcia and porter pac would have no chance.

If porter wobbles spence or hurts him but spence wins and pac fights spence then what will people say? The same thing he only fought spence because he looked bad. This is common criticism i see with pac from people. So why is it wrong what the guy said even though i dont agree with him, when many of the members here also discredited pacs win before hand like he did.

What I found more interesting is what you were saying before the fight.

You basically gave Pacquiao zero credit and zero chance to win.

I think when Thurman got humbled the moment T-Rex arms dropped him in round 1, part of my celebration was because I knew you saw it took only a few minutes for Manny to prove you and Keith wrong

Thurman didn’t even have enough time to establish any excuses of Ring rust or lack of activity. It took Pac less than one round to remind everybody who he is. Thurman lucky he cherry picked a 40 year old otherwise he’d have been Hattoned and would never have been able to show how tough he is in those later rounds had prime Manny finished him off quickly - @TidWell

Last edited:
Back