Do you actually want to see Khabib or Jones lose

If they allowed steroids like the old days. There would be some mega athlete like Drago who would beat Jones. But only jones is allowed to pulse. Dont see anyone beating him in the current LHW climate.

As talented as Bones is, we don’t know where he’s really at without chemical assistance.

Would like to see Khabib lose to see if he can handle it n to see him humbled.

I would like to see jones lose, but at this point too another top flight fighter that will be the LHW successor or getting his head knocked off by a heavy.

Reyes is not that guy at lhw btw.

I want to see Khabib lose because I don't like him or his fake personality. On the other hand, I don't care what happens with Jones, but he will end up losing just because he isn't as good as he used to be.

The only fighters I don't want to see lose are fighters I support and I doubt anyone else thinks differently.

I think it would be fun for Khabib to go on a run at this point.

And at this point in Jones' career it would be fun to see him get finished.

I want Khabib to keep winning so that he’s in the driver’s seat otherwise one dumb loss is all Pink Goof needs to justify a gift title shot for Conman. And Conman has a better chance at beating hittable Tony instead of Khabib who has a huge psychological edge.

Jon yes, because LHW is so ludicrously shallow and it would make that division much more compelling if the belt changed hands

Khabib no, because LW is the deepest talent pool, so seeing someone dominate it actually means something

I want to see Tony win so I guess so.

This is a truth thread. No need for macho bravado here. Just unadulterated truth.

Do you want to see the Dominant Champions actually lose? I feel it's kind of nice to have 2 Dominant Champions that without a doubt are the ones to point to when talking about the pinnacle of the Sport.

If not for Khabib and Jones keeping the top of the mountain in check it would feel more like a round Robin of inconclusive champions.

I personally talk alot of shit about Jones and am vocal about being a long term fan of Khabib. But I personally dont want to see either lose any time soon.

What is your take on this? Forget the people for one moment and think in terms of what happens if they aren't considered the best.

I dont want to see it but i feel like khabib will lose a fight. Nobody gets out of this with a perfect record :|

Khabib
Because Jones really has no chance whatsoever to lose against the current LHW contenders.
Whereas Khabib has contenders such as Tony and Gaethje and also Khabib is so one dimensional that it really irritates some people.
Khabib is not one dimensional at all hahahahaha
He strikes he wrestles he submits. Hes more well rounded than Conor ahahahahhahaha

I feel like someone whose never been defeated for almost a decade almost feels relief when it finally happened. Fedor and Anderson come to mind.

I'd like to see Jones lose ideally to a guy who much later, talking after they've retired later, admits he was on PEDs and cheated the system. As for Khabib I want Tony to win as he's likely to stick around a little longer, Khabib could be out the door after a fight or two more.

As much of an interesting and (in my eyes) exciting fighter as Jones is, i'd like to see him lose. Solely for the reason that he's been proven to have used PED's. I seriously would be one of his biggest fans otherwise.

But for Khabib, i'd like him to stay undefeated - that is as long as he doesn't fight Georges St-Pierre.
I hope Khabib fights at the very least three more times including the Tony fight at lightweight though.
He's in his absolute prime and i think he has some more fights in him, especially since he doesn't really take any damage in his fights.

I want Tony to win, but that doesn't mean i'm sitting around hoping Khabib loses just to see him lose. And I dont know of anyone at 205 or HW that I would want to see beat Jones.

I don't care that much about their undefeated records.
I want to see Jones lose because he is a cheating POS.
Khabib might as well keep winning but I'd like to see him move up to WW.

Back