Do you actually want to see Khabib or Jones lose

As much of an interesting and (in my eyes) exciting fighter as Jones is, i'd like to see him lose. Solely for the reason that he's been proven to have used PED's. I seriously would be one of his biggest fans otherwise.

But for Khabib, i'd like him to stay undefeated - that is as long as he doesn't fight Georges St-Pierre.
I hope Khabib fights at the very least three more times including the Tony fight at lightweight though.
He's in his absolute prime and i think he has some more fights in him, especially since he doesn't really take any damage in his fights.
Wow, I can sign my name under this post, I totally agree with your every word and feel the exact same.

Jones has already lost. Change Jones by adesanya.

Nope. Want them to move up in weight and get a real challenge.

Khabib has been champion for ~1 year and has still challenges in his division.

Jones does not. He's the one who should move up to get real challenges.

9/10 I pull for the underdog, the fact beebs raped Conor and Jones lives by Eric Clapton, I won’t lie I won’t lie, I hope they both win.

I wouldn't mind if Jones lost because he needed to inject steroids to beat his opponents and would have had losses on his record without them, but now that he can roid free and clear it probably won't happen.

Khabib wil lose, Jones not.
Jones can only lose from Jones.

No for Khabib. But I really want to see him in a grappling battle with a top tier grappler. A battle with a lot of reversals and sub attempt both ways. The one sided smothering he is inflicting on opponents is getting a little predictable.

Maybe Yes for Jones but Only when he’s coked out and acting cocky again. This current version of Jones doesn’t bother me

Do I "want" them to lose just because they're both dominant champs? Certainly not. I might want them to lose if/when they're fighting against a dude I'm rooting for.

Jon? Absolutely. It'd make the LHW division interesting, at least for a little while

In a perfect world where my wildest dream come true I would love to see Jones get Ko'd by Style-bender. But sigh very unlikely.

Back