Do we all agree now Rousey is the GOAT after Cyborg was caught cheating for the 2nd time?

Ronda has always been GOAT regardless of Cyborg being a steriod cheat

Ronda was always better than Cyborg.

One took steroids for years.
One didn't.

Discussion over.

I am OK with Diuretics. Cyborg still goat.

I am OK with Diuretics. Cyborg still goat.
Not GOAT even if she was clean as a whistle, no resume. Almost anyone who makes it to top 5 at BW is more of a GOAT since they fight in a real division and need an actual resume to make it that high.

I'm not drinking Kool Aid, I'm watching the fights and I'm not a drooling idiot.

Im watching the fights also. And to state rhonda is GOAT... what i will say is that she defended her belt regardless of the opponent.

Joanna is #1 p4p right now, no doubt about that, but we all agree that Rousey is the woman GOAT right?

In case you are gonna post her loss to Holm let me remind you that almost every great champ have lost via KO, Fedor, GSP, Silva, Aldo... Jon Jones is the exception that proves the rule, or been submitted in less than a minute, Conor for example, but he's not a great champion since he doesn't defend belts, great fighter btw

I'll go even further, if she beats Nunes and then move up a weight class and beats Holm in a rematch (or Randamie), I'd consider her the Greatest Mixed Martial Artist Of All Time
Ronda Rousey? My idea of a GOAT can dodge a punch, move their head, move their feet, throw a kick, has efficient striking, shoot for a takedown. Ronda was just the starting point in a weak division until the real killers arrived. Rousey the greatest of all time LMAO in a 4 year old division jesus your standards are low...smh

Having world class striking and zero grappling offense is not more well rounded than having world class grappling and some striking offense.
Having world class striking and good grappling defense is more well rounded than having world class grappling and no striking defense. Joanna would beat the shit out of Rousey if they were the same size.

Having world class striking and good grappling defense is more well rounded than having world class grappling and no striking defense. Joanna would beat the shit out of Rousey if they were the same size.
Maybe she would beat Ronda, styles make fights (but maybe not since Joanna isn't as powerful as Nunes or as defensive as Holm), but Tate would "Holly" Joanna IMO and Ronda beat Tate twice. Anyway Joanna is more well rounded defensively, Ronda is more well rounded offensively.

Ronda Rousey? My idea of a GOAT can dodge a punch, move their head, move their feet, throw a kick, has efficient striking, shoot for a takedown. Ronda was just the starting point in a weak division until the real killers arrived. Rousey the greatest of all time LMAO in a 4 year old division jesus your standards are low...smh
Holly has been fighting as long as Ronda and Nunes has been fighting longer, they just hadn't fought each other until recently. It's more an issue of "styles make fights" than of evolution which is very overexaggerated.

Holly has been fighting as long as Ronda and Nunes has been fighting longer, they just hadn't fought each other until recently. It's more an issue of "styles make fights" than of evolution which is very overexaggerated.
dont see the point youre making here

dont see the point youre making here
You wrote "Ronda was just the starting point in a weak division until the real killers arrived." Those "real killers" were there for as long as Ronda and have losses to opponents Ronda beat, they're just bad style matchups for Ronda.

IOW you were overexaggerating "evolution" as people constantly do.

I think ronda's fans have more faith in her than she does in herself because she wisely ducked Cyborg for years. Nunes showed us why, as if we didn't already know.

You wrote "Ronda was just the starting point in a weak division until the real killers arrived." Those "real killers" were there for as long as Ronda and have losses to opponents Ronda beat, they're just bad style matchups for Ronda.

IOW you were overexaggerating "evolution" as people constantly do.
Really its just that you like to hump my leg a lot whenever I comment and dont like my opinions. Thats what they are opinions. When I state something and you correct me I admit when I am wrong but you follow me around like a weirdo to be honest lol, now that isnt an opinion thats a fact. If I want to say Ronda was nothing more than a starting point and one trick pony. I can, its an opinion of mine which I believe to be a fact. You dont have to like it. I stand by what I said. The killers just hadnt arrived yet. Bethe Correia, Sarah McMann, Liz Carmouche, and Kaufman, were good but not killers.

Really its just that you like to hump my leg a lot whenever I comment and dont like my opinions. Thats what they are opinions. When I state something and you correct me I admit when I am wrong but you follow me around like a weirdo to be honest lol, now that isnt an opinion thats a fact. If I want to say Ronda was nothing more than a starting point and one trick pony. I can, its an opinion of mine which I believe to be a fact. You dont have to like it. I stand by what I said. The killers just hadnt arrived yet. Bethe Correia, Sarah McMann, Liz Carmouche, and Kaufman, were good but not killers.
If you can't take somebody calling you out on your shit opinions, tough.

Cyborg is by far an away the best female fighter I've ever seen compete. It's not even slightly close.

The marketing propaganda the UFC used to manipulate the feeble little minds of many ignorant fans doesn't change that....

If you can't take somebody calling you out on your shit opinions, tough.
lol goes to show how relevant your thoughts are when you have to disagree with somebody's opinion so badly. One of those people who stamps their feet when it strikes a nerve. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. The truth usually does.

Back