Do we all agree now Rousey is the GOAT after Cyborg was caught cheating for the 2nd time?

Yes 100%
Cyborg would be a fraud,but she actually never did anything in the first place

lol goes to show how relevant your thoughts are when you have to disagree with somebody's opinion so badly. One of those people who stamps their feet when it strikes a nerve. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. The truth usually does.
Your opinion that the "killers" arrived later is flat out wrong since Nunes was in the division since before Ronda was. Next.

I like how when somebody mentions Megumi as the GOAT nobody denies it but they still keep arguing whether or not Rousey's the GOAT. I don't think anybody who didn't pay attention to WMMA before it was in the UFC should have a say here.
Definitely mega megu in my eyes.

Ronda is the GOAT for now based on the competition she was fighting. However I think the time will come (and maybe already has with Nunes, Svechenko, and more) where much more skilled fighters come along.

It's like saying Royce was the GOAT of his time but certainly isn't the GOAT of all time. Ronda will be surpassed.

Ronda is the GOAT for now based on the competition she was fighting. However I think the time will come (and maybe already has with Nunes, Svechenko, and more) where much more skilled fighters come along.

It's like saying Royce was the GOAT of his time but certainly isn't the GOAT of all time. Ronda will be surpassed.
idk, stupid me for thinking a GOAT could dodge/block a punch, throw a jab, utilize good head movement and footwork, maybe able to shoot for a take down of some sorts....I guess the standards for a GOAT have changed ?

Your opinion that the "killers" arrived later is flat out wrong since Nunes was in the division since before Ronda was. Next.
lol next? K since "killers" isnt a word you agree with I will make it easier? When the fighters.... that Ronda, quick reminder....has average striking at best, cant shoot for a take down, has no efficient foot work or head movement....when those fighters arrived that could exploit that, were not stupid enough to try and play her game, her only game...kept distance and did very effectively...When those fighters....arrived. Btw Nunes was never given a shot because it wasnt a sell, she wasnt a name, they gave it to Holly Holm. Nunes I thought was the one who'd actually cause her problems all along.

Megumi is the female GOAT.
But Ronda is ahead of Cyborg alright.

Last edited:
Back