Do we all agree now Rousey is the GOAT after Cyborg was caught cheating for the 2nd time?

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Joanna is #1 p4p right now, no doubt about that, but we all agree that Rousey is the woman GOAT right?

In case you are gonna post her loss to Holm let me remind you that almost every great champ have lost via KO, Fedor, GSP, Silva, Aldo... Jon Jones is the exception that proves the rule, or been submitted in less than a minute, Conor for example, but he's not a great champion since he doesn't defend belts, great fighter btw

I'll go even further, if she beats Nunes and then move up a weight class and beats Holm in a rematch (or Randamie), I'd consider her the Greatest Mixed Martial Artist Of All Time

Last edited:
Joanna is #1 p4p right now, no doubt about that, but we all agree that Rousey is the woman GOAT right?

I'll go even further, if she beats Nunes and then move up a weight class and beats Holm in a rematch (or Randamie), I'll consider her the greatest Mixed Martial Artist Of All Time

images

Meh. Diuretics aren't really the same thing as roids.

If you already have a roid bust, adding diuretics to the resume doesn't change things much.

Slow it down.
Correct me if I'm wrong, it could just be weed.

But I'd rate Ronda's career as more elite anyway.

Joanna > Ronda

If you already have a roid bust, adding diuretics to the resume doesn't change things much.
Why was she taking diuretics.

Why was she taking diuretics.

I guess to keep from retaining water, don't really know why with respect to her training without an upcoming fight. I guess maybe starting the cutting process for one of those fights she ultimately turned down. I dunno.

She says as part of a necessary medical treatment, but obviously I don't take anything she says about her health requirements seriously at this point.

i'm going to say no at this point. Joanna doing way more impressive things

Cyborg's resume was so bad, I didn't need her to pop to put her below most of the current top 5 BWs in all-time rankings. She has beaten like 1 good fighter and 2 decent ones, that's pathetic.

This had already been confirmed after the first failure. If you look like that and you pop even once, common sense alone should disqualify her. Let alone two failures.

Ronda is definitely the best female fighter we have ever seen, and it isn't close. Cyborg isn't even in the discussion.

To me, diuretics are just as bad when you're talking about an experienced user with people around her that know all about this stuff. They are commonly used as masking agents. And this is coming from a Cuborg fan that has been defending her around here for years. I thought I was almost done with all of this "I can't make 145 in 10 weeks" stuff, but I guess this is the final straw for me.

Back