Do we all agree now Rousey is the GOAT after Cyborg was caught cheating for the 2nd time?

She was popped for a substance that is used to help her make weight, maybe she's not lying about it being impossible for her to make 135.

Are you telling me Royce Gracie isn't the best fighter? How dare you.
Lol good one. But Ronda isn't the Royce of WMMA, Modafferi is more like the Royce of WBW while Ronda is 2 "eras" removed from that despite their ages not being that far off. Kaufman and Tate were already the "new breed" after Roxy.

Ronda can't be the wgoat because she had her head kicked off! PLus she won't win another fight in the UFC.

I guess to keep from retaining water, don't really know why with respect to her training without an upcoming fight. I guess maybe starting the cutting process for one of those fights she ultimately turned down. I dunno.

She says as part of a necessary medical treatment, but obviously I don't take anything she says about her health requirements seriously at this point.

Or...

It's a mask agent so it will hide a detection of roids

Lol good one. But Ronda isn't the Royce of WMMA, Modafferi is more like the Royce of WBW while Ronda is 2 "eras" removed from that despite their ages not being that far off. Kaufman and Tate were already the "new breed" after Roxy.

Ronda isn't the Royce Gracie of WMMA because Royce is irreplaceable. Have some respect for the legend my man.

JJ is undefeated and fighting in a tougher division, she is also more well rounded.

#1. JJ
#2. Ronda

I've never liked Ronda but i've acknowledged her as WMMA GOAT long ago.

Ronda without doubt..

Im a holly fan..

JJ wins unanimous decisions and has not been dominant for long enough.. maybe ask this question two years time..

Last edited:
JJ is undefeated and fighting in a tougher division, she is also more well rounded.
Having world class striking and zero grappling offense is not more well rounded than having world class grappling and some striking offense.

Also to back up my point,

Ronda Rousey's Career:

-13 Pro Fights -12 Finishes -6 UFC title defences (ALL Finishes) -11 First round finishes (5 in UFC title defences)

Who the fuck cares about"goat" status when there's only been 5 champions total in both weight classes

I reserve judgment until the details surrounding Cyborg's failed test are firm, and until Ronda's return fight.

Holly's kick might disagree.

183_Holly_Holm_vs_Miesha_Tate.0.0.jpg

masking agents/diuretics help after an extreme weight cut???:rolleyes:

Back