Do the UFC still give “backroom bonuses”?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Or was that strictly a Fertitta practice?

Seems like you don’t hear about UFC fighters getting backroom bonuses after their fights anymore.

"Backroom bonus" is just a more interesting way to say "money not reported to the athletic commission."

Of course it still happens.

A bunch of disgusting comments already. You guys know what he means, stop it.

You tried good boy.
Well it shut everybody up for about 10 mins. Until you opened your big dumb mouth, and attracted all the perverts back in in here, with their inappropriate comments.

This is the application for all female staff of the ufc. Dana personally handles these.
6D5EF7B3-31A9-40EE-968A-BBBA1EF4B436.jpeg

Well it shut everybody up for about 10 mins. Until you opened your big dumb mouth, and attracted all the perverts back in in here, with their inappropriate comments.
If you are offended by this, you shouldn't be here at sherdog.

I doubt it happens as much, if at all. Things like that are a lot easier when a handful of individuals own a company, as opposed to the vast LLC that Endeavor is.

I got a back room bonus for you in my pants

How do they do these 'backroom bonuses' ?
Basically sounds like gift money.
Unless you are getting multiple checks from multiple people, it's a tax disaster.
Gift tax is no joke.

If the UFC is cheap as they say, they would never do that.
Unless they are giving straight cash, which the fighter would have to pay taxes on immediately if he/she went to deposit that 'bonus' into the bank

No. When was the last time you heard a fighter talking about getting one or Dana bragging about it?

CQuXv9R.jpg

Dana-Fertittas.png

Well since there’s actually no proof of any of them in the first place how the hell coupd we possibly know? I’m sure I read somewhere fever said they don’t ( I think it was Faber but could be completely wrong )

Back