Do the people comparing Askrens boxing match pay to the UFC realise Triller LOST money?

Step one don't listen to likes of Thomas Luke.

Over million ppv buys and like a 1.2 million guarantee pay between Ben and Paul and they still lost money?

Well, people still believe Conor made 100 million from the mayweather fight. These spectacles are becoming more and more common, which leads to the crazy inflation of numbers.I dont think for a second anyone is making what they are rolling out as numbers, jake paul making 96m for that? Give me a fucking break. Triller is clearly involved in some weird shady shit and need to make some crazy made up shit to have 'on the books' for when they go bankrupt and cut and run.

Every "celebrity" that performed on that card is an open Luciferian if you know what symbolism to look for (Including Jake Paul).
Ben Askren could feel it and even commented on it although he didn't actually know what he was looking at.
Hidden in plain sight is how they roll.

Just like Netflix passing out $100 million dollar deals to people like the Obama's.
They will never recoup that investment in a thousand years but that isn't the point.
It's paying off their uppermiddle tier goons with dark money.
Can you elaborate on this please.

<TheWire1>

Triller is the American(not really) tiktok alternative. They were responsible for the Tyson fight too.

First off breaking even is fine if you take away the cancer of shareholders who destroy everything they touch after their initial investment. You pay everyone you put on a show in a healthy business that should be enough.

Second point losses in an event that broadens exposure like this could pay huge returns in the future well beyond the single event. Of course given how much of a horror show their production was I can't see how exposure is a positive but that's not cause they spent money it's cause their show was a fucking trainwreck that caused many viewers physical pain to watch.

I wonder how much Frank Mir got paid for his lacklustre performance.
<5>

Most of the money was spent on justin and doja performing

<EdgyBrah> My favourite part of these conspiracy theories is that they always require you to believe in christianity in some form for it to make any sense and the people who believe it have no self awareness that anyone who doesn't believe their bullshit religious stuff probably wouldn't take it seriously even if it didn't sound stupid on its face
You dont have go follow or practice a religion to see other people do so.
You can also study religion's and not not believe .

Idk who funds triller, but damn they have some good backing. They must’ve spend sooo much on the A list celebrities there
I think those people had equity in the business.

<EdgyBrah> My favourite part of these conspiracy theories is that they always require you to believe in christianity in some form for it to make any sense and the people who believe it have no self awareness that anyone who doesn't believe their bullshit religious stuff probably wouldn't take it seriously even if it didn't sound stupid on its face
I really wanna rip some of you guys in this thread to shreds with the knowledge but I’ll leave it be lol

I thought it was code for "high quality supplement regime".

I was watching Luke Thomas’ podcast (big mistake, I know) but he simultaneously complained that Askren got more money from boxing while saying that Triller lost money on the event. The event was put together to promote some app apparently.

All the Triller fight proves is that Askren didn’t deserve anywhere near 500k since the company didn’t break even. The UFC was paying him the right amount.

It isn't really surprising when you start that you have to lose money to be competitive and grow market share.

The UFC lost lots of money growing to where it is now. There were many years of negative results.

Triller spent money on Justin Bieber, other musical acts, celebrity commentators and a bunch of other stuff though.
and without it they would probably have even less people watching

I was watching Luke Thomas’ podcast (big mistake, I know) but he simultaneously complained that Askren got more money from boxing while saying that Triller lost money on the event. The event was put together to promote some app apparently.

All the Triller fight proves is that Askren didn’t deserve anywhere near 500k since the company didn’t break even. The UFC was paying him the right amount.
Welcome to the real world.

Apple is alive today only because Microsoft. Few companies have no years where they are in the red.

"The average NHL player salary is $2,554,463 USD for the 2020-21 season. This value is based on 906 player signings, including all buried and two-way contracts. The highest paid player is Auston Matthews at $15,910,000 USD, while 161 players are paid the league minimum of $700,000 USD."

"The average UFC fighter made $160,022 in 2021, up from average earnings of $146,673 in 2020. 256 fighters (42%) earned six-figures in 2021, up from 219 fighters (38%) in 2020. 116 fighters (19%) made less than the average U.S. income ($25,000). The highest-paid UFC fighter was Conor McGregor, with $10,022,000 (without PPV bonuses)."

You seriously defend an organization that pays their lowest paid fighters 3-4% of the minimum wage of comparable leagues? Nobody in a major league has made $25,000 since the 1970s.

Yet another stupid thread. UFC Shills going crazy.

When people say Askren made money they are talking about Askren making money you simpleton.

If they were talking about Triller being profitable they would have been talking about triller being profitable or not. Learn to stick to the scope of the convo TS and not swing from UFC nuts all the time

Back