Opinion Do people really like Adolf Hitler?

Do you like Adolf Hitler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loved CT back in the day. Mephistopheles Omega delivers.
I remember being blown away by the jet bike race and thought it was the most amazing thing ever. I was in awe of 16-bit graphics.

Last edited:
That's a bunch a revisionist BS. Here is Hitler in 1939 calling for the extermination of all the Jews in Europe:

"Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

-January 30, 1939 Speech to Parliament

http://www.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft Word - 1988.pdf

Another reason you'd like to live in Nazi Germany over Merkel Germany is you clearly prefer pseudohistory over actual history. Though it's a bit odd you'd prefer to live in an environment that's openly hostile to Jews yet trust the word of Netanyahu over easily accessible transcripts of Hitler's own words.

Thats what leaders of Europe should repeat with one voice today, but they have capitulated.

Dude sorry but you don't realise what you are saying.

It was a full-on dictature under the Nazis. Political police, prison or death penalty for political dissidents. You would not even be allowed to express your opinion the way you are.

The belief that racial superiority warrants emptying or enslaving entire regions.

People being rounded up, put it camps and eliminated by the millions based on ethnicity / religion.

A planned war-based economy, not very different from the soviet model.

A total shit show, I can't believe you are saying that tbh.
Either that or Marxist subversion to the point where we have dudes chopping their dicks off and bringing in Muslims to chop our own dicks off before beheading us. Merkel kills her own people too, don't forget that.

Two evils, I'm not disputing that, but I'd rather live under Hitler.

Let's not glorify the communists.

gif-ukrainian-dead-crosses.jpg

Haven't noticed any increase in Hitler support but it wouldn't surprise me. We seem due for another holocaust revisionist revival.

Seems like throughout the West, people are starting to forget the era leading up to WWII. That seems to part of the problem.

It will swing one way or the other.

What does that mean?

What I'm saying is that in a lot of ways, the West was falling apart at that time, and we learned important lessons--about economics, society, governance--that brought Western culture back in a huge way, and led to a huge improvement in living standards, peace, justice, etc.--by calling on Western traditions. People are now questioning them for no good reason (the bad reason is that they've forgotten how great Western culture is and how bad the alternatives are).

What does that mean?

What I'm saying is that in a lot of ways, the West was falling apart at that time, and we learned important lessons--about economics, society, governance--that brought Western culture back in a huge way, and led to a huge improvement in living standards, peace, justice, etc.--by calling on Western traditions. People are now questioning them for no good reason (the bad reason is that they've forgotten how great Western culture is and how bad the alternatives are).

What is "the west"? You mean Russia? They are west of me.

What does that mean?

What I'm saying is both sides are extremists. The lefts willingness to embrace Communism and the rights willingness to embrace Nazism are two dangers. The west is currently willing to bring in Islamists, a third danger which is currently the greatest threat embraced by the mainstream. Are there no sensible people that want some (albeit limited) social programs, a rational stance on immigration, a open position of freedoms, and a rational stance on foreign policy and a willingness to go to war? Yes, they are out there perhaps even the majority... but they largely aren't in academia and rarely make their way into the media.

I'm much more of a moderate than I let on, I'm just reacting and offering a push back.

Where we were in the 1980's and 1990's is the correct place to be. History will prove this, I'm confident.

Seems like throughout the West, people are starting to forget the era leading up to WWII. That seems to part of the problem.

it does seem that way

the people that remember the lessons of WWII are all dead

and we're just about ready to start digging mass graves again

it does seem that way

the people that remember the lessons of WWII are all dead

and we're just about ready to start digging mass graves again
Blame the leaders that brought in people that are at war with us and are killing us.

Just because the Nazi's were wrong doesn't make Soviet style internationalism right.

I remember being blown away by the jet bike race and thought it was the most amazing thing ever. I was in awe of 16-bit graphics.
The hovercraft-bike thing? I do remember that, but you know what pulled me in? It was the bright-blue bike against a grey, industrial setting - angry storms, fallen towers, crumbling cranes or things like that busying the horizon...they milked both octets to the last drop on developing that scene, lol.

That whole game had a good energy and I remember just running around through buildings or town squares while the story moved itself along well; always thought the bosses were a bit lame - immovably mountainous objects with a face or the like. You ever play Secret of Evermore? That game was a blast. After FF, a timeless favourite of mine.

Just realised this is all in a thread on the Führer, lol. WTF...only on the Dawg.

Back