Opinion Do people really like Adolf Hitler?

Do you like Adolf Hitler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This should explain the recent phenomenon you speak of:

giphy.gif
Copout.

I feel like OP has come across Hitler memes and taken them seriously.

Another thing you have to consider is history is written by the victors so since Hitler lost he was painted in the worst possible light.

Uhhh what? How would you paint Hitler? This isnt some B.C. shit bro, you cant just make shit up to make someone look bad, historically. There are plenty of eyewitness accounts to Hitlers atrocities. So no, that can't be considered.

He wasn't a pussy. .
???

Lol he was a failed art student who took his frustrations out on the world. Too bad they didnt have therapy playdoh back then. It might have saved the world from him.

Uhhh what? How would you paint Hitler? This isnt some B.C. shit bro, you cant just make shit up to make someone look bad, historically. There are plenty of eyewitness accounts to Hitlers atrocities. So no, that can't be considered.
Plenty of eyewitness accounts to the atrocities of the Soviets.

Compared to Uncle Joe, Hitler was a pacifist. And we backed and praised Stalin.

When people are constantly being sold out by their own governments and having their needs and safety play second fiddle to those of foreigners, anybody starts to look better in comparison. Putin was one of the world's most admired men in the US in recent years. The West has become so pathetically weak that strong leaders capture the imagination. Let's just hope things don't become so bad that we develop a soft spot for Kim Jong Un.

Yes it's pretty much this. Western societies have gone full-retard with open-borders, political correctness and multiculti garbage so people compensate by going full-retard in the other direction.

It is just a symptom of something gone too far, i.e. pendulum.

If we elect the far right, the same people will go full-retard the other way in 15 years., i.e. wanting to elect a transexual incestuous convert aboriginal muslim who will automatically grant passports to all African countries or whatever.

People, political parties and the media don't seem to understand common sense ; it is how we are wired.

There are a lot of Sherfront posters around here that now feel emboldened and safe supporting their hero.

Yes it's pretty much this. Western societies have gone full-retard with open-borders, political correctness and multiculti garbage so people compensate by going full-retard in the other direction.

It is just a symptom of something gone too far, i.e. pendulum.

If we elect the far right, the same people will go full-retard the other way in 15 years., i.e. wanting to elect a transexual incestuous convert aboriginal muslim who will automatically grant passports to all African countries or whatever.

People, political parties and the media don't seem to understand common sense ; it is how we are wired.
This is largely true. The Nazi's did some fucked up things, but made great economic progress for their country, were environmentalists (first to pass a law protecting the environment), cared for (their own) people, made great military and scientific progress. We only see one side of it. Hey, even Netanyahu says Hitler wanted to expel the Jews to the M.E. until a Muslim convinced him to exterminate them, but try telling that to your history teacher... he wouldn't even be allowed to tell you that, even though it's true.

But yeah, I'd rather live under a Nazi regime than a Merkel regime. I say this not to downplay the atrocities of the Nazi's, but to highlight the atrocities of Merkel. Again, a Nazi regime would be more in my self interests than a Merkel regime. People like Merkel will be the end of Western Civilization, and they see this as a good thing. o_O

But yeah, the people see how fucking backwards the world has become. Getting conquered is seen as the only "good, reasonable thing" to do.

Haven't noticed any increase in Hitler support but it wouldn't surprise me. We seem due for another holocaust revisionist revival.

He is a great study in the types of leadership that ultimately fail. Motivation through fear will not get you lasting loyalty.

Plenty of eyewitness accounts to the atrocities of the Soviets.

Compared to Uncle Joe, Hitler was a pacifist. And we backed and praised Stalin.

Not only that, they let him keep half of Europe for 50 years or more....
The Adolf was suposedly a bigger threat because he was full front against the jew elites and international banking system... go figure

I think a lot of racist in the war room are nazi sympathisers. But these people dont represent the real world

I think a lot of racist in the war room are nazi sympathisers. But these people dont represent the real world
I don't buy that for a second. We are forced to keep quiet in the real world.

Back