Opinion Do people really like Adolf Hitler?

Do you like Adolf Hitler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a lot of racist in the war room are nazi sympathisers. But these people dont represent the real world

There are more retards and muslim apologists in the WR.... many more than nazi sympathisers...

7476_0da6.jpeg

Only if you can win a few medals.
mo-farah-britain-queen.jpg

Hey, even Netanyahu says Hitler wanted to expel the Jews to the M.E. until a Muslim convinced him to exterminate them, but try telling that to your history teacher... he wouldn't even be allowed to tell you that, even though it's true.

That's a bunch a revisionist BS. Here is Hitler in 1939 calling for the extermination of all the Jews in Europe:

"Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

-January 30, 1939 Speech to Parliament

http://www.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft Word - 1988.pdf

Another reason you'd like to live in Nazi Germany over Merkel Germany is you clearly prefer pseudohistory over actual history. Though it's a bit odd you'd prefer to live in an environment that's openly hostile to Jews yet trust the word of Netanyahu over easily accessible transcripts of Hitler's own words.

That's a bunch a revisionist BS. Here is Hitler in 1939 calling for the extermination of all the Jews in Europe:

"Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

Another reason you'd like to live in Nazi Germany over Merkel Germany is you clearly prefer pseudohistory over actual history. Though it's a bit odd you'd prefer to live in an environment that's openly hostile to Jews yet trust the word of Netanyahu over easily accessible transcripts of Hitler's own words.

There you go, you know whose fault WWII is.... do your homework

There you go, you know whose fault WWII is.... do your homework
Absolutely: Have you read his will? This is before turning the gun on himself, he had no reason to lie.

"It is untrue that I or anybody else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made so many offers for the reduction and elimination of armaments, which posterity cannot explain away for all eternity, that the responsibility for the outbreak of this war cannot rest on me. Furthermore, I never desired that after the first terrible World War a second war should arise against England or even against America. Centuries may pass, but out of the ruins of our cities and monuments of art there will arise anew the hatred for the people who alone are ultimately responsible: International Jewry and its helpers!

As late as three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish War, I proposed to the British Ambassador in Berlin a solution for the German-Polish problem -- similar to the problem of the Saar area, under international control. This offer cannot be explained away, either. It was only rejected because the responsible circles in English politics wanted the war, partly in the expectation of business advantages, partly driven by propaganda promoted by international Jewry.

But I left no doubt about the fact that if the peoples of Europe were again only regarded as so many packages of stock shares by these international money and finance conspirators, then that race, too, which is the truly guilty party in this murderous struggle would also have to be held to account: the Jews! I further left no doubt that this time we would not permit millions of European children of Aryan descent to die of hunger, nor millions of grown-up men to suffer death, nor hundreds of thousands of women and children to be burned and bombed to death in their cities, without the truly guilty party having to atone for its guilt, even if through more humane means."

http://www.auschwitz.dk/Will.htm

Sound familiar?

Hitler got shit done

he got rid of a group of people that were no longer wanted. if you think about how that relates to the present day situation, I think it's pretty obvious.

basically people who like Hitler are advocating tougher measures

This is largely true. The Nazi's did some fucked up things, but made great economic progress for their country, were environmentalists (first to pass a law protecting the environment), cared for (their own) people, made great military and scientific progress. We only see one side of it. Hey, even Netanyahu says Hitler wanted to expel the Jews to the M.E. until a Muslim convinced him to exterminate them, but try telling that to your history teacher... he wouldn't even be allowed to tell you that, even though it's true.

But yeah, I'd rather live under a Nazi regime than a Merkel regime. I say this not to downplay the atrocities of the Nazi's, but to highlight the atrocities of Merkel. Again, a Nazi regime would be more in my self interests than a Merkel regime. People like Merkel will be the end of Western Civilization, and they see this as a good thing. o_O

But yeah, the people see how fucking backwards the world has become. Getting conquered is seen as the only "good, reasonable thing" to do.

Absolutely: Have you read his will? This is before turning the gun on himself, he had no reason to lie.

"It is untrue that I or anybody else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made so many offers for the reduction and elimination of armaments, which posterity cannot explain away for all eternity, that the responsibility for the outbreak of this war cannot rest on me. Furthermore, I never desired that after the first terrible World War a second war should arise against England or even against America. Centuries may pass, but out of the ruins of our cities and monuments of art there will arise anew the hatred for the people who alone are ultimately responsible: International Jewry and its helpers!

As late as three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish War, I proposed to the British Ambassador in Berlin a solution for the German-Polish problem -- similar to the problem of the Saar area, under international control. This offer cannot be explained away, either. It was only rejected because the responsible circles in English politics wanted the war, partly in the expectation of business advantages, partly driven by propaganda promoted by international Jewry.

But I left no doubt about the fact that if the peoples of Europe were again only regarded as so many packages of stock shares by these international money and finance conspirators, then that race, too, which is the truly guilty party in this murderous struggle would also have to be held to account: the Jews! I further left no doubt that this time we would not permit millions of European children of Aryan descent to die of hunger, nor millions of grown-up men to suffer death, nor hundreds of thousands of women and children to be burned and bombed to death in their cities, without the truly guilty party having to atone for its guilt, even if through more humane means."

Sound familiar?

<{hfved}>

Sound familiar?

Sad thing about all this is that a lot of people are failing to connect the dots.... many decades of social marxim from the globalist elites, I guess.
I can only be thankful to Franco, who won the Spanish Civil War, otherwise, we would have ended like East Europe, nothing more than a communist shithole ran by fucking Stalin's puppets

I bet Hitler would be a great poster in the war room. He could post in the many anti-black/jew/muslim threads where everyone says sarcastic comments and agrees with each other in an odd discriminate circle jerk. I bet he'd have some great sarcastic zingers that everyone would repeat constantly when a new thread is made.

But yeah, I'd rather live under a Nazi regime than a Merkel regime. I say this not to downplay the atrocities of the Nazi's, but to highlight the atrocities of Merkel. Again, a Nazi regime would be more in my self interests than a Merkel regime. People like Merkel will be the end of Western Civilization, and they see this as a good thing. o_O

What an incredible stupid comparison. How can a Nazi regime be in anyone's interest? We have already seen how it would end. Total destruction.
You would rather live under a Nazi regime compared to today's Germany? You better hope you can prove you are an Aryan since at least 1850 otherwise you would have a very bad time.
Merkel doesn't even have a regime. What the Nazi's did were the biggest crimes ever committed to the German people. Look how overrun with foreigners we were in 1945. All because of he Nazi's at least now we still have the chance to fix the situation something we didn't had in 1945.

I bet Hitler would be a great poster in the war room. He could post in the many anti-black/jew/muslim threads where everyone says sarcastic comments and agrees with each other in an odd discriminate circle jerk. I bet he'd have some great sarcastic zingers that everyone would repeat constantly when a new thread is made.

maxresdefault.jpg

more anti-jew threads, I guess

I've noticed within the past year or so that people are starting to change their tune about Hitler. All I keep hearing is how misunderstood he was, he just wanted to kill corrupt jew bankers, how much he loved his nation, etc. Where is all this coming from? Nearly every youtube video about Hitler has tons of likes and comments praising him and there's posters here who like him.

Do you keep track of all things Hitler? I mean why would you notice it over the past year if you did not?

Haven't noticed any increase in Hitler support but it wouldn't surprise me. We seem due for another holocaust revisionist revival.

I think a lot of racist in the war room are nazi sympathisers. But these people dont represent the real world
In the real world you don't really hear much about Nazis. Some try and bring them up or the KKK to deflect their own short comings, fear or racist thoughts; but the reality of the world is that the biggest threat against large groups of people is the cultish Islamic faith. I know they are actually a very weak group with their beliefs and way they attack people by going after unsuspecting innocent civilians and also hiding and blending in with civilians for defense. But what keeps them alive is the cuckory of the left minded fool, the mere acknowledgment that their beliefs are ok and not dangerous, but also that during the Crusades they weren't finished off.

I think an outlier issue is that people seem to think that Muslims can integrate and come together to be one happy society. The crazy thing about that is that a lot of these people that believe this are intelligent yet are getting played and out witted by 6th century minded people, straight fooled, using "religion" as the tool, a tool used for thousands of years to control man.

So for example, with what current EU is doing to themselves and being enablers, it would be like inviting strange men from another culture into your house because you feel its your place to give them your home and feel and show to everyone that they are not racist, thus, not even caring who these men are or what they truly believe. When you leave for work they fuck your wife all day when you're gone. You get back from work and she says nothing because she doesn't want to come off as racist and upset you or your community.

This is pretty much what is happening and is only going to get worse. But yeah lets talk about Nazis and even the KKK in 2016 and 2017 because man they are just migrating to other countries, spewing their hate, raping, killing and just overall being bad people because they are just so gosh darn prevalent in this world. Hold me please, im scurred of the big bad Nazis!!!

Something something muslims, something something Merkel.

This is largely true. The Nazi's did some fucked up things, but made great economic progress for their country, were environmentalists (first to pass a law protecting the environment), cared for (their own) people, made great military and scientific progress. We only see one side of it. Hey, even Netanyahu says Hitler wanted to expel the Jews to the M.E. until a Muslim convinced him to exterminate them, but try telling that to your history teacher... he wouldn't even be allowed to tell you that, even though it's true.

But yeah, the people see how fucking backwards the world has become. Getting conquered is seen as the only "good, reasonable thing" to do.

Dude sorry but you don't realise what you are saying.

It was a full-on dictature under the Nazis. Political police, prison or death penalty for political dissidents. You would not even be allowed to express your opinion the way you are.

The belief that racial superiority warrants emptying or enslaving entire regions.

People being rounded up, put it camps and eliminated by the millions based on ethnicity / religion.

A planned war-based economy, not very different from the soviet model.

A total shit show, I can't believe you are saying that tbh.

Mark Hunt's neck tattoo looks like a swastika from really far away @Limbo Pete

Back