Opinion Do people really like Adolf Hitler?

Do you like Adolf Hitler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's say the Earth was only populated only with males and females with blonde hair, blue eyed, and a dark patch beard in the middle of the face like Hitler life today would be over as we know it due to lack of variety.

mMSOgn8.gif

I've said it many times here. "Hitler pretty much ruined that mustache style for the foreseeable future."

Because with Merkel your great grandkids will end up with an Islamic theocracy. Because I'd prefer Nazi Germany to an Islamic theocracy, I get the Sloth.gif???

Come on bro, a little respect.
Sloth?
SLOTH?!?
That's Dramatic Tarsier, my friend.

If I ever meet somebody that tells me they genuinely like Hitler, I'll tell them on no uncertain terms they are fucking morons and never speak to them again.

Plenty of eyewitness accounts to the atrocities of the Soviets.

Compared to Uncle Joe, Hitler was a pacifist. And we backed and praised Stalin.
Who praised Stalin? He was a necessary evil during WW2, but almost immediately afterwards, we turned to the Soviets and their communist allies for our next enemy.

Who praised Stalin? He was a necessary evil during WW2, but almost immediately afterwards, we turned to the Soviets and their communist allies for our next enemy.
Yeah, after the war. We had our own propaganda about Uncle Joe during it. The American public wasn't told the Soviets were "a necessary evil", sure some knew it but there was a PR campaign to make them more palatable to us.

soviets-allies-wwii.jpg

1. Fair enough. It's also a communist thing though, google it. Communism is international. I just think we should stop intervening in foreign affairs altogether.

2. I don't think they can be vetted. I think they have the right to self determination and they largely want to live in an Islamic theocracy. Many are so willing to do it, they blow themselves up so they can take some of us with them as called for in their holy books. As for immigration, I think it's best to stop it altogether from these areas.

3. Not really, I don't like Hitler. I would prefer him to Merkel though, because mathematically you'll end up with an Islamic majority by the end of the century. I'd rather live in Nazi Germany than Saudi Arabia. I'd hardly call the Islamification of Germany a minor policy difference. I have been called a Nazi for saying Islam is incompatible with the constitution. This isn't even questionable, it is fact. The term is thrown around too loosely. I think it's an attempt to stifle a legitimate argument.

1. Communism was international, yes, but that's not what modern "globalism" is.

2. Well, again, it amounts the same issue. Most people think that Muslims are people just like everyone else, and there are some bad apples, and the vetting process can weed them out. No one *wants* bad apples.

3. Your assertion about an Islamic majority is way off (I'd say zero chance that more than 10% of Germany is Islam by 2126), and your suggestion that a democratic nation with protection of rights that has immigration policies you don't like is worse than mass slaughter of innocent people is pretty abhorrent. The Constitution of the U.S. is compatible with any religion, by design, though secularism in gov't is non-negotiable.

Last edited:

2. Well, again, it amounts the same issue. Most people think that Muslims are people just like everyone else, and there are some bad apples, and the vetting process can weed them out. No one *wants* bad apples.

3. Your assertion about an Islamic majority is way off (I'd say zero chance that more than 10% of Germany is Islam by 2126), and your suggestion that a democratic nation with protection of rights that has immigration policies you don't like is worse than mass slaughter of innocent people is pretty abhorrent. The Constitution of the U.S. is compatible with any religion, by design, though secularism in gov't is non-negotiable.
Tell that to the people murdered the other day.

Oh wait you cant, they are dead.

1. It certainly feels as bad.
2. Of course there are good Muslim people, they just define good as something different than we do. This is largely based on their religion and culture. For example, a good Muslim may stone an adulterer.
3. You're wrong and I can prove it. Also, you're in finance right? You're familiar with exponential equations. Play with them. With Europeans use their birthrate as X and generation gap for T. It'll be like 1.6 and and 28 years. Now do the same with Muslims (also account for the 50k that have multiple wives, just add them in as a separate function), and use 3.5 and 18 years. I'd encourage you to watch demographic winter.

3. You're wrong and I can prove it. Also, you're in finance right? You're familiar with exponential equations. Play with them. With Europeans use their birthrate as X and generation gap for T. It'll be like 1.6 and and 28 years. Now do the same with Muslims (also account for the 50k that have multiple wives, just add them in as a separate function), and use 3.5 and 18 years. I'd encourage you to watch demographic winter.
Assuming the X and T values are correct, what makes you think they stay the same once they have emigrated to a western society?

I think with the internet that people are now starting to realize the power of propaganda, how much the narrative is controlled by lies and liars, whilst all in an effort to gain consent for having done or doing horrible things (Gulf of Tonkin/WMD in Iraq). If we lived back then and the Iraq War happened, we never would have found out that the Government was lying as we would have been bombarded by movies starring Clark Gable and Rhett Butler finding WMD's in Iraq. Millions of people died in that war, American families had all their sons killed, people were grieving massively and terrified, shocked and dismayed by the horror....."why are we losing millions of Americans over this.......what could ever possibly be worth this price?". Hitler was then turned into the scape goat, the boogie man, the ultimate evil for all of it and things were made black and white so the world could sleep better at night for the senselessness that had just transpired before their eyes.

If we are to point to the worst thing Hitler did, what would it be? Internment camps, right? Americans did that too. Stalin killed and interned more people. Also, it is rumored that Hitler did not even know about this and what was going on, the full extent of horror that is now claimed, yet he bore the full responsibility later. Them being the losing side, blockaded from all angels, they had to make a choice of feeding and giving limited medicines to the prisoners or to the soldiers; made a decision that we likely would have made too. There are also disputed reports as to the number of exterminated prisoners as the logistics simply don't match up and it would cost more money to kill, bury/kill/burn prisoners than to keep them alive. It appears most that died were from disease rather than execution.....and there was even that one guy, Fred Leuchter who, who did that study for cyanide at Auschwitz and found no traces. It is akin to flight 93: there was a plane that was claimed to have crashed but for the first time in history, there was no plane wreckage (yet most people believe the story).

Point being, war is incredibly ugly and all sides carry the blame, all sides lie; it's never black and white but always made to be after by the winner. If you question the black and whiteness of it, you are ostracized, your life ill be ruined and you can even be jailed (see Ernst Zundel). Later in his life General MacArthur said " we were fighting the wrong side". Im not sure how much of this was delusion or if he really felt that way, being privy to information that we are not, but he went from American Hero to American traitor with just one honest sentence.

One thing is for sure tho, Germany became the scape goat for all the world's problems after and bore the full burden of responsibility for all the horror that happened. With something like #PizzaGate, we see how those that are controlling the narrative will go to great lengths to shut down opposing opinions. with the Holocaust, people have been jailed for denying that it happened on the level it is claimed to have happened. We also find like equivalency with Edward Snowden and Bradley Manning; those that reveal the truth, a truth contrary to those in power and as a result, they are punished severely.

Another huge aspect of Hitler's demonetization is money and what is referred to as "The Holocaust Industry". Germany being forced to admit it's total guilt meant that they had to pay trillions of dollars out to those that were in internment camps as well as Jewish associations that profited wildly off it. Norman Finklestein wrote a great book about it called "The Holocaust Industry" and how the Jews used the Holocaust to spread their agenda, gain access to more resources, and if you questioned it, you were labeled an "anti-Semite and Nazi". Something similar is going on now with the Armenian Holocaust, and if Turkey admits it happened, they will have to pay out hundreds of billions in compensation to relatives of families. Turkey, unlike Germany, was on the winning side and got to control the narrative but the crux of the issue is money/resources.

The sad thing is that the media lies so much that people now doubt everything. Now, we look back at history and question everything, search for the truth because those in charge have proven time and time again that they lie to suit their own agenda (i.e. "Russian hacking the election", WMD's in Iraq). We don't even believe what happens infront of our eyes on TV anymore; 9/11 happened right before our eyes and half the people don't believe the official story, while no one saw the Holocaust or had first hand account of what really happened with Hitler, yet we are all supposed to just take them at their word.

And if we take away WWII and the horror associated with it, Hitler would have gone down as one of the greatest leaders ever; he completely transformed bankrupt, broken and indebted Germany to the world's most advanced and thriving country. Art and culture soared under him, he cleaned up the filth (drugs, sex, prostitution) that eroded the culture in the early 30's (much like we have today), he transformed moral and made Germans once again proud, he installed the first and best (still to this day) high way system in the Autobahn, improved schools, etc etc. In many of the ways, I think he was like Napoleon, a fantastic and inspirational leader that performed an almost miraculous transformation but was beefing with the world's banks/current power wielders and wanted to liberate more than oppress(as the banks do) but it snowballed and quickly became a quagmire. Like Qaddafi, as soon as Hitler wanted to withdraw Germany's dependence on the banks, that is when the shit really hit the fan, yet not many people know this and think that Hitler just wanted to kill people and rule the world.

Like all figures, he is neither all black nor all white but a mix of both and best looked at with objective eyes. Running a country is hard stuff and doing it during a world war is even harder. If Japan never attacked US, who knows hat we would have thought of Hitler. And with Nationalism on the rise, a populist brand new charismatic Nationalistic leader that is standing up to the world banking cartel and catapulted himself to power on the coattails of anger, with religious terrorist attacks happening (much like the Jews did tons of terror attacks on Germany in the 30's), we are starting to see history repeat itself and we would all benefit from taking a look at the Hitler story again to prevent it from reoccuring in the future. And like the current election, not many people realize that Hitler only won the election by 238 votes, with the country being split right down the middle like it is today.

2. Of course there are good Muslim people, they just define good as something different than we do. This is largely based on their religion and culture. For example, a good Muslim may stone an adulterer.

1. I don't get the meaning of that. Communism is bad; capitalism is bad; therefore Communism is capitalism? Or what are you trying to say?

2. I'm speaking in universal terms (one of those Western value thingies). Anyway, that's a separate discussion. Maybe you think that it's impossible for Muslims to be good people, but that doesn't mean that other people want criminals to come in. The debate is over the tradeoffs involved in keeping them out rather than between people who want innocent people to be crime victims and people who don't.

3. The problem is the assumption that demographic trends of any particular moment are going to continue indefinitely. If you do things that way, on a year-to-year basis, you get wildly different and all dire predictions.

Assuming the X and T values are correct, what makes you think they stay the same once they have emigrated to a western society?

Yep. One thing that I think is a major divide between liberals and non-liberals is that liberals genuinely think that American values are superior and will win out.

Tell that to the people murdered the other day.

Oh wait you cant, they are dead.

So is the idea that cops failing to stop murder is the same as cops carrying out murder?

Last edited:
He lost the war n now is portrayed in the west n rest of the world like the anti Christ.

If he won the war he would've been remembered as the liberator of German ppl n fierce opponent of Evils of capitalism/communism.

The truth was probably somewhere in the middle.

The guy was concerned about the well being of his ppl n didn't care much about others.

Doubt all the "facts" that came after the war about him n nazis were accurate 100%.

And if we take away WWII and the horror associated with it, Hitler would have gone down as one of the greatest leaders ever
If Gary Ridgeway hadn't strangled all those prostitutes, today we'd be calling him a pretty good truck painter.

Also, take your disgusting pile of lies and fuck yourself with them.

I think even many 'anti-Globalists" would love to tear down all borders, have everyone get along, have a single currency, be able to go where you want when you want to, have freedom of thought and expression, have there be no such thing as racism and equality for all sexes, creeds, colors, religions and races/...........BUT.....but the reality is, tho we as Americans/Westerners may be able to peacefully live among any one, there are alot of people that are simply not compatible with Western values and it would be a blood bath. As long as Islam is around and does not under go a radical transformation from the moderates with in, they will not be contented until every person has converted and sees the world as they do.

And sadly, it is the radicals that will rule the religion as everyone else is terrified and will bend to their will. People that feel ''oh it's not Islam" simply should go to LiveLeaks.com and watch the THOUSANDS of videos of stonings, throw slittings (like the Daegestan Massacre in which they only partially chop off your head so you are aware the whole time and die a slow death, breathing out of your neck with your skin peeled off your face), the gang rapes, the anal raping of men with knives and public sodomy for shame. These vids are not rare but common place; it is a religion of El Chapos.....these people do not value human life and have NO compassion or empathy for those that don't think or feel the way they do. They do not value life her on Earth and care not if they die, going as far to strap bombs to their tiny little children and blow them up with a remote control. They are the equivalent to an abusive relationship partner: you do what the abuser says or suffer the consequences and this ideaology is passed down & normalized from one generation to the next, completely impossible to reform from the outside and if you attempt to reform it from the inside, you will be killed.

Another aspects that idealists ignore is that per predicted, the terror faction of it is exponentially expanding, like a Fibonacci sequence. We started off with 1 terrorist attack in one year, then 2 the next, then, 3, then 5, then 8, then 13, then 21, so on and so fourth. There are great people in the religion and the majority are non radical. However, tho many are not chopping of heads, there is a large part that is simply incompatible with Westernism, thinks gays should be stoned to death, does not believe in equal rights and believes the Church should have power over the state. All the advancements made by Westernism are the antithesis of Islam and the ironic part is, it is the heart of Westernism, it's accepting people of all creeds, religions and cultures that is it's current undoing. And by the day, that Fibonacci sequence is working as more and more Muslims are radicalized, plotting future terror attacks, their next rape victims and contemplating how they will 'breed out' Westernism.

This is why I say, before you make up your mind on accepting this into your house, go see what it is about and what it all parts of it look like; go watch the Dagestan Massacre, in which 6 Russian soldier kids were told they would be given POW status if they surrendered, only to be partially beheaded as part of a century long blood feud in which they had no part. Go watch the women that was caught in public with her Burka off and subsequently gang rapped, beaten and lit on fire. Go watch Gaddafi have a bayonet shoved up his ass as hundreds of regular people laugh and cheer. Go watch the Afghan women that apparently turned down some guy so he said she spoke badly about the Koran and was then beaten to death as the cops just watched, while the WHOLE TOWN took part in the beating and subsequent murder. Go watch the videos of people that ere rumored to be gay and thrown off roofs, not dying often until hours/days later.....and all of this stuff happens EVERYDAY, it is not fringe. There is no trial, there is no jury, just rule by mob and the scariest part is: they think they are doing God's work and think they are doing a good thing!

This has nothing to do with being racist. If they want Westernism in their countries, they should be good country men and reform their own countries. It is every person's duty to serve their country in their own way, not run to another country and reform that other country with their own values. 50% of London Muslims now believe in Sharia and they are breeding like rabbits. It ill not be long before Islam is the majority and Westernism is gone for ever, much like the fall of the Roman Empire to barbarous tribes, if we don't get our heads out of our asses and look at reality. Making sausage is not pretty and we are given two shitty options here: make the sausage or become it.

Back