Do people realize the venue change is only 3.5 hours away?

AdobeStock_71333490.jpeg

But yes, I *do* understand your valid point.
Gas ain't free Motherfucker

I live in the middle of my state kind of. If I were to drive 3.5 hours north I would be in Canada, and if I drove 3.5 hours south I would be in Oregon. Both places I would rather be than to drive 3.5 hours for a shit show ufc event
We might be neighbors

Lol at 'fans' accepting shit like this. UFC is horrible biased and sucks so bad. It's not even a sport anymore.

I bet everyone saying "just drive back to vegas" didn't buy the tickets.

bird0.gif

Just rent a car drive back? Don't know about you guys but i have never ever been to any sporting event and been legal to drive afterwards . Thats for events taking two hours only.

Just pay for the care hire and gas ? Pfffft.
Try whatever the cost of a cab / Uber is.. both ways. Not to mention how much later it'll get back to your hotel. Let alone if you organized a morning flight.

Just drive 8 hours and 4 of them late at night possibly after having a couple drinks

You don't need lodging in LA. Just drive back to vegas.

8 hours in a car is a fucking JOB. What if I wanted to drink beer at the venue and hit a strip club afterwards? My special reward I saved up for six months?

I rather let bullet ant sting my cock then do that drive to LA and back

You can rent a car for $19.99 here, and its a 3.5 hour drive. I did it last weekend. I find these sob stories about "I spent $2k for this trip and now I cant go" very hard to believe when its so fast and easy to get from Vegas to Inglewood.
Yes maybe people can carpool for the 7 hr return trip could be a chance to meet some new people and reflect on the fact that this is really not truly what you had in mind when you bought into the trip to *LAS VEGAS*

Back