Do people realize the venue change is only 3.5 hours away?

Dirty Holt

Black Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
You can rent a car for $19.99 here, and its a 3.5 hour drive. I did it last weekend. I find these sob stories about "I spent $2k for this trip and now I cant go" very hard to believe when its so fast and easy to get from Vegas to Inglewood.

"oh it's just 7 hours of your life who cares"

Get the fuck outta here.

But if they already spent $$ on rooms, etc, then have to buy tickets again as the refunds wouldn't have been paid out yet, then get lodging in L.A., gas, etc
yg4jv.jpg

Last edited:
Still a massive inconvenience and not really the point. As a Jon fan(yes) even I can recognize how shitty this is.

UFC should rent the cars for ticket holders

That drive sucks balls. I'd be pissed too. Are you proposing people drive 4 hours to the venue then 4 hours back to Vegas?? Loonacy.

Last edited:
But if they already spent $$ on rooms, etc, then have to buy tickets again as the refunds wouldn't have been paid out yet, then get lodging on L.A., etc
You don't need lodging in LA. Just drive back to vegas.

Most people only like to drive 20 or 30 mins in any direction for work or play.

I don't imagine a UFC fighter drives for 3 hours. Jumps in to the octagon and fights straight away.

"oh it's just 7 hours of your life who cares"

Get the fuck outta here.
Plus changing hotel arrangements, figuring out whether your tickets will still work (if you bought them already),
Placing bets either online or in LV, figuring out how to collect winnings.

And let's not forget Los Angeles traffic.

The problem is people already booked hotels, made plans in Vegas with family friends etc. it’s a lot more than just the drive

But if they already spent $$ on rooms, etc, then have to buy tickets again as the refunds wouldn't have been paid out yet, then get lodging on L.A., etc
View attachment 493601
You don't need lodging in LA. Just drive back to vegas.
So after driving from Las Vegas to Inglewood (on a good day over 4 hours, I literally have made the drive to/from L.A. to Vegas well over a hundred times) then watching the fights get back in the car and drive back? I know it's possible but not many people would want to do that.

How dare you suggest that a average sherdogger with no life or friends take extra 3.5 hours of their worthless existence to go see a fight they have been waiting for over 5 years?

You can rent a car for $19.99 here, and its a 3.5 hour drive. I did it last weekend. I find these sob stories about "I spent $2k for this trip and now I cant go" very hard to believe when its so fast and easy to get from Vegas to Inglewood.

what if you dont drive?

The problem is people already booked hotels, made plans in Vegas with family friends etc. it’s a lot more than just the drive
And it’s fucking NYE weekend in Vegas. People have dinner reservations, clubs, parties etc. planned. Everyone is coming from out of town.

You can literally go see the fight n come back the same day

Yes only 8 hours more commute in total. Not a big loss to see the GOAT of cheats in the sham of a spectacle

Walk back and forth from hotel down the street or drive 7 hours + roundtrip? I think it's the same thing, better start a thread about it.

Last edited:
Back