Do people have nicknames for you?

People used to call me Don as well, after Don Logan in Sexy Beast

Most people just call me Andrew, but college friends may still call me by my last name because of football.

I am the King of giving nicknames…actually made a thread about it, but I have quite a few myself. Red, Red Beard, Cap (short for Captain), Deacon, Rot Bart, Crush...I gave myself zero of these haha.

I'm Polyanna by one friend which is kind of sweet even though he didn't look into it before I don't think, Barney McGrew which was an old kids programme character by another friend.

I've met and am friends with a mod on another site but he still refers to me in conversation as my username. Even when I've lived with one of the people he talks to about in conversation.

Or do you have nicknames for other people?

I gave you one, but since I have two strikes, I’ll save it for another time..;)

I sometimes have nicknames for other people. No one here though, thanks for asking.

Deuce - my longest standing friend calls me this.

Badger - nickname/ title i earned in my family. I'm not a big guy, but i'm pretty vicious in a scrap, haven't lost many and i'm never the biggest guy in it. I also used to have a short fuse, so it seems like a good spirit animal/nickname.

Another friend, Jesus X knows him from another site. He's in my phone as "knob" and he's cool with that. We know each other's names but he never calls me Louise and I never call him by his name.
Knowing your actual name is Louise, you are still cuffs

Captain amongst one group of friends and "the shadow" at work..

Could absolutely be worse..

My best buddy since highschool's name is Andrew, but I've always called him Deej, or Deejareno, or Reno.

The most creative anyone gets with a nickname for me is Petey or Peter-man(like from Officespace)

During a High School football game I wrapped up a very tall and strong QB that was tough to tackle. I ended up hip tossing him for the sack and loss of yards. A senior who was standing on the sidelines shouted "Bulldog 'em Tex!".

Everyone on the team called me Tex after that. I neither liked nor hated it.

I am the King of giving nicknames…actually made a thread about it, but I have quite a few myself. Red, Red Beard, Cap (short for Captain), Deacon, Rot Bart, Crush...I gave myself zero of these haha.
Explain the last 3?
Oh for sure - Very rarely has anyone ever called me by my actual name (Vishnu)

First nickname sucked. In grade 6, I was one of only two brown kids in the entire school - I was in the gifted glass, and the other boy was in the remedial/developmentally delayed group. Despite looking nothing like one another, the art teacher wouldn't stop referring to me as Darron (the boys name). My peers thought this was hilarious, but instead of calling me Darron, the used his last name "Ramdeo" - for all of middle school and part of high school, I was known only as Ramdeo.

Coolest nick name I ever had was "Superman" - when I really got into weight training, I had a very pronounced v-taper, and apparently I looked like Tom Welling (the guy from the young Superman TV show). While I would argue that he was much better looking, I wasn't going to tell people to stop calling me superman, so most of my late teens and early 20s I was called Superman.

Now, people either call me Cal (abbreviation of my middle name) or Big C (because I am quite large)

I have had a bunch of silly nicknames with girlfriends, but the only one that has been used by multiple girls was "sunshine" - no reason, I think that is a fairly generic name that alot of people use when referring to their partner.
Haha, when I call someone sunshine I'm normally being sarcastic.
In school one of my nicknames was Dillac

Don't
I
Look
A
Cunt

No joke
That's hilarious.

Explain the last 3?

Haha, when I call someone sunshine I'm normally being sarcastic.

That's hilarious.

Deacon is to due with the fact that I acted as a Prison Chaplain for about half a year, Rot Bart is German...long story lol, and Crush happened when I Waterboy tackled a guy in a riot and crushed some bones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back