Do people have nicknames for you?

Just worked out why a mate calls me Barney McGrew. The only time he calls me by my full first name is if he's being stern with me about something. The thing in the show is "Pugh pugh Barney Mcgrew" which rhymes with Lou.

Another friend, Jesus X knows him from another site. He's in my phone as "knob" and he's cool with that. We know each other's names but he never calls me Louise and I never call him by his name.
There's no way ill ever call you that.
Cuffs
Sweetie
My heart
Gooner
Are the only names ill ever refer to you as

My nickname is Piojo, fitting for a German/Irish/Italian guy. It was given to me by a small Mexican woman that is a line cook at a restaurant that I worked at for years. We are still close friends and people always give a funny look when they see her call me Piojo.It was very comical in the kitchen because we worked in different areas and whenever we got new cooks, they were always shocked when she would yell "piojo" and my white ass would come over. We hired a lot of Mexican and South American cooks so they probably thought a fellow Hispanic would be coming over when she yelled piojo.

Ace, b/c once during a camping trip I came bakc from having a shti and they were like "you good bro?" and I was like "I just pulled an ace". and they was like "what?".

You all knows what'pulling an ace' is right?

I'm Polyanna by one friend which is kind of sweet even though he didn't look into it before I don't think, Barney McGrew which was an old kids programme character by another friend.
So apparently, all this time I've been calling you 'Old worn sweater' means nothing.
The personal hurt is immense.

So apparently, all this time I've been calling you 'Old worn sweater' means nothing.
The personal hurt is immense.
Have you been listening to a bit too much Taylor Swift, lovely? Swear I heard some song about jumpers being found under the bed in one of her recent songs. Is that what you're on about? Are you Swifting me?

no idea what you're on aboot
got kicked off nextdoor and yelp for being honest
hate anything not real at this point
cheers

no idea what you're on aboot
got kicked off nextdoor and yelp for being honest
hate anything not real at this point
cheers
Babe. The only purpose of Nextdoor is trying to work out if noises are gun shot noises or fireworks. You aren't a nosey parker so fuck em.

well tanks for dat.
but wot aboot the noises you'd be amakin
wiff me rod in yer tide pool then?
(fishin jargon)

well tanks for dat.
but wot aboot the noises you'd be amakin
wiff me rod in yer tide pool then?
(fishin jargon)
I'm watching U2 but I'm not Irish. Sure fishing jargon.
I'll be falling for it hook line, sinker, rod, and a copy of The Fisherman Times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back