Do people have nicknames for you?

I was a baseball pitcher and had a pretty good fastball. I'd stand on the mound and glare down at hitters as they walked to the plate and my teammates said I looked like a big goon standing up there. The dog part was added in college one night while running a train. I didn't want to pull out and move to the front, so to speak.

I always wanted a nickname....I tried getting people to call me Ducky after Jon Cryer's character in Pretty in Pink

Truly pathetic

Workmates last year were calling me...

Hulk
Tank
Human forklift

I used to be called Houdini because I would disappear randomly after drinking and turn up at Burger King.

I haven’t been called Bushpig in years I’m actually a tidy fella.

Explain the last 3?

Haha, when I call someone sunshine I'm normally being sarcastic.

That's hilarious.

Hmmm, well that may shed some light as to why I am still single - maybe they were being sarcastic the whole time..... o_O.

I've had a few over the years. The ones that stick out the most:

Pepper
Mad Mike
SoCo
Bubbles

My name is J but the girls call me God when I'm pumpin'

I should get a gold medal for bar jumpin'

i got called Birdman alot in the Army, b/c people didn't understand how to pronounce my last name

I don't have any nick names, someone called me spud when I was a kid........but that was a long time ago.

A bunch of Chinese visitors gave me the nick name of Soul and it's stuck with me ever since.

Either my full or an abbreviated version of my last name. I have a unique last name so its kinda always stood out.

Either my full or an abbreviated version of my last name. I have a unique last name so its kinda always stood out.
Yeah my surname's pretty unique. At work I was called by it by pretty much every guy in the company at my main last English job, it was nice. I felt like one of the boys. The guy who calls me Barney McGre I knew from there still calls me it sometimes. I know shit's going to hit the fan if he calls me by my first name.

Mines chopper
After I windmilled my half loaded peen at a hot guy that looked like a girl

Back