Do moles on a pretty girl distract you?

I got a few these days so wtevr. I don’t notice them much when they are moaning because I’m shoving my hand up their ***.

6XX4lWP.jpg

Melanie Laurent? Weird I just watched Inglourious Basterds last night and fuck me she is stunning.

Anyhow, not really. I'm not banging or kissing her moles so naw.

Unless it's on some unrealistically bad place i can't care..

Had a girl with 20% of her upper body purple, including face.. very pretty girl and semi professional athlete..

Not the girl in the pic but enough to get the picture..5d012c91210000dc18e77816.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on how many and the location and size.

for example, Cindy Crawford and Eva Mendes it adds to their look.

However Rachel McAdams can be distracting sometimes even though she is still beautiful.
Yeah I have a Monroe and while I considered getting it removed as a child I’m glad I didn’t. I really like it.

I had a bunch of big moles I just burnt them off with matches. I just discovered a new one under my armpit a couple of weeks ago, probably gonna burn it off this weekend I just gotta hit up the dollar store to get some matches.

I don't mind moles, and I love freckles.

6XX4lWP.jpg

I've always had this issue where a girl can be stunning but if she has prominent moles I can't get past the distraction.

Distracting.

She should put on a turtleneck, imo.

Or ONLY wear a chainmail coif as that ought to cover those unsightly blemishes.

Google Rita Faltoyano and let's put this shit to a test.

Unless it's on some unrealistically bad place i can't care..

Had a girl with 20% of her upper body purple, including face.. very pretty girl and semi professional athlete..

Not the girl in the pic but enough to get the picture..View attachment 815340
The first thing I noticed was... she has every pretty eyes.

Possible herpes scar is more distracting.

I dig em.
Especially on "identical" twins, helps ya tell em apart.

Depends on the location. On the nose or lip is a deal breaker. Mind you I'm married for years and suck in my basement. I just dream about being able to walk a way from a hot girl with a misplaced, hairy mole.

Back