Do moles on a pretty girl distract you?

moles by the mouth area are a deal breaker. no matter how pretty she is, it's not a beauty mark it's horrible.

if I see even one mole I tuck my protuberant back into my boxer briefs and then proceed to slap the nape of her neck with the back of my hand.

Reactions: Zer
Dated a girl with vitiligo
Don't care one bit
It's her and I love that
As long as they're happy and content

Too many variables for a blanket decision.

Elevation

distract but don't neccessarily deter

Tried fucking a chick who had one of these on her shoulder. Was pretty fucking distracting.

5200.jpg

It depends. But generally, yeah, it's gross. They should remove that shit immediately. I would.

No. Unless it's really thick and/or has hair growing out of it.

I would say their tits distract me more, but maybe that’s just me.

What ended up happening? Are you still with her?
nah, we were both 15-16...
cause of family bs, I had to go into foster care and was just too much for us to date

i wish her well though

Some moles can be distracting and unpleasant, if they are big and thick. If not, they usually look kinda sexy to me. Especially on the stomach and tits.

You would fucking hate me then, as moles run in my mother's side of the family genetically.

My mother had them removed when she was around fifty, and it cost her about £600. I however, would only get them done for free, as I'd rather use the money to buy a plane ticket or two...

You would fucking hate me then, as moles run in my mother's side of the family genetically.

My mother had them removed when she was around fifty, and it cost her about £600. I however, would only get them done for free, as I'd rather use the money to buy a plane ticket or two...
Are you a guy or a girl?

Back