Do men listen to country music?

The only country I tend to like is hank Williams sr. Everyone else is gay.

There is a time and place for stuff like Florida Georgia Line but if you stick to an artist's "ballad" type songs it's better IMO.

He was at the festival I was at end of last month. Girl in the group fucking LOVES the guy. Me, about 10 beers deep "he's like the pop-country version of Bieber.... aka, I want to Falcon Punch his face off the side of the Gorge"

She was not happy with me, all the guys in the group started laughing.

Lol!!!

These days, it's apparently just a Southern accent and 80s guitar solos. It's weird how much the guitar in modern country sounds like hair metal. Other than Jamey Johnson and some Zac Brown I can't stand modern country. They're just boy bands for women in their 40s and 50s. I miss guys like Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson.

Yeah! That's the impression I get from most of this stuff.

I've been getting into some older country lately-David Allen Coe, Waylon Jennnings,Charlie Daniels- this new shit thats out, I don't think most of it should even be called country. Singing with a fake southern drawl doesn't make it country music.

I've been getting into some older country lately-David Allen Coe, Waylon Jennnings,Charlie Daniels- this new shit thats out, I don't think most of it should even be called country. Singing with a fake southern drawl doesn't make it country music.

I bet you love you some David Allen Coe. :p

I want to, but nobody I know likes country. It would be a waste. Maybe I can convince the lady to go one day

I'm going just for Caddy Three.

And to attempt a kidnapping of Maddie & Tae and Jana Kramer...

Jana Kramer introduced her husband at Watershed and got fucking boo'd and she's like "HE'S RIGHT THERE!" as he's standing off to the side of the stage laughing his ass off.

I'm going just for Caddy Three.

And to attempt a kidnapping of Maddie & Tae and Jana Kramer...

Jana Kramer introduced her husband at Watershed and got fucking boo'd and she's like "HE'S RIGHT THERE!" as he's standing off to the side of the stage laughing his ass off.

Lol, good luck gregolian. If some crazy dude gets arrested, we'll know who you are.

Once in a great while I hear my wife listening to a new country song that sounds alright, but no I don't listen to it. The modern "southern pop," as I like to call it, definitely caters to women.

If you mean modern as in Hank III and Wayne Hancock, sure.

If you mean modern as in everything else, nope.

I think the closest I get is Joe Henry.

So I guess that's a "no" for me.

Back