Diversity is Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
49% says reduce it, so it's guaranteed less than that want to increase it as the 51% is bound to be split between yes and don't care/have no opinion.
Or not comfortable giving an honest opinion.

Hey Canada, my papers are in, dudes.

Whathya gonna do when I com up ther and diversify you?

giphy.gif
Dude, Just take a canoe across the Saint Lawrence. No one will notice.

1807 - Britain passes Abolition of the Slave Trade Act, outlawing British Atlantic slave trade. -
United States passes legislation banning the slave trade, effective from start of 1808. 1811 -
Spain abolishes slavery, including in its colonies, though Cuba rejects ban and continues to deal in slaves.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-slavery/chronology-who-banned-slavery-when-idUSL1561464920070322

So, you see, it was whites that ended slavery first.
But, strangely enough, it wasn't a practice started by whites. The Trans-Atlantic part of it, sure, but that isn't the entire history of slavery by a long shot, now is it (and who else would have started the practice in Europe and the Colonies :confused:)?

Well... there was one other group involved with the shipment process, at least.

Slavery is as old as Man, give it a rest.

2019 Canada will show up in droves to vote that virtue signaling fucking pos out .

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-slavery/chronology-who-banned-slavery-when-idUSL1561464920070322

So, you see, it was whites that ended slavery first.
But, strangely enough, it wasn't a practice started by whites. The Trans-Atlantic part of it, sure, but that isn't the entire history of slavery by a long shot, now is it (and who else would have started the practice in Europe and the Colonies :confused:)?

Well... there was one other group involved with the shipment process, at least.

Slavery is as old as Man, give it a rest.
What point are you even trying to make?

Dude, Just take a canoe across the Saint Lawrence. No one will notice.
I want to make sure that once I’m there, I am able to suckle off the sweet white government teat.
2019 Canada will show up in droves to vote that virtue signaling fucking pos out .
Ya’ll fucking vote on odd years?

Lol, gay.

I want to know what all the rightwing culture warriors are going to do about it. Obviously you guys see this as an existential threat. Even if you shut down immigration completely the cat's out of the bag at this point. Like it or not in a few decades that demographic wave is going to crest. What's the plan? Splinter off and and try to carve out white ethnostates? Will you be ready to slaughter your Muslim and Mexican neighbors when the day of cleansing is at hand?

Point out the obvious and let your conscious deal with it. The cats out of the bag on the agenda for sure! Denial only gets in the way.

The plan is to resist for as long as possible. Enjoy the freedom you have at the moment.

It's funny the white supremacists don't realize most people here in Mexico City are white.

Not be any real definition. White supremacists wont. You have to be a ashamed mediterranean or ashamed mestizo to claim yourself as white or mexico as full white or mostly.

Supremacists can't even agree on who is white or not.
{<diva}

Part of the problem for most of them is using the label "white" and just generally not having much of an understanding of molecular genetics. They could present better arguments than they probably realize, but at that point you're talking about more than mere skin tone and getting into things which aren't really discernable from visible physical features. It's also worth noting that such genetic variation isn't really a euphemism for race either, we're but one species.

Diversity may or may not be a strength, but division most certainly is not. And failed attempts at enforcing diversity, lead to further division.

Point out the obvious and let your conscious deal with it. The cats out of the bag on the agenda for sure! Denial only gets in the way.

The plan is to resist for as long as possible. Enjoy the freedom you have at the moment.

Ok resist how? Let's hear some specifics.

I want to know what all the rightwing culture warriors are going to do about it. Obviously you guys see this as an existential threat. Even if you shut down immigration completely the cat's out of the bag at this point. Like it or not in a few decades that demographic wave is going to crest. What's the plan? Splinter off and and try to carve out white ethnostates? Will you be ready to slaughter your Muslim and Mexican neighbors when the day of cleansing is at hand?

There were 49% of Canadians who voted to "Reduce Immigration" which is not the same as stop it entirely and only let white people exist in Canada. The problem right now is that the liberal government wants to bring in over one million people in the next three years and that is in addition to the people simply walking across the border. The government cannot even properly deal with the people coming in now and there is no legitimate reason given for bringing in that many people in such a short time other than repeating the diversity is our strength mantra and yelling "Racist" at anyone who dares to question the governments immigration agenda. We could reduce the number to 100,000 a year and that would make for plenty of diversity and more time and resources to assimilate the people coming in.

The liberals are always rambling on about the environment and sustainability, but see no issue with cramming people into Canada to increase the population which makes the country less sustainable and increases Canada's ecological footprint.

On voting day 2019, I will be pushing senior citizens, women and children out of my way to reach the polling station in order to vote against Trudeau like Costanza running from an apartment fire. The difference being that I will be running towards something and not away from it.

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you be ready to slaughter your Muslim and Mexican neighbors when the day of cleansing is at hand?

The anxiety at the more extreme end is actually the opposite of that. It's mostly tied to concerns about the culture becoming fundamentally altered and inevitable loss of majority demographic political and social power though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back