Diversity is Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada: "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?!?"

Funny how "diversity" always mean more non-white, non-European people.

You never hear anybody in places like S. Korea, China, or Mexico say they need more diversity.
You know nothing about immigrating to Mexico so don't say another word about it you fool.

When people were sold the idea of multiculturalism a few decades ago, the country was literally 90% white. People just liked the idea of food variety. But now it's a scenario where the government is bringing a lot of immigrants every year as a policy, without stopping to ask anyone if they want them. Hell, I don't think the existing immigrants themselves are chuffed about becoming a shithole immigrant enclave, either.
I think most people never really understood the difference between the melting pot and the multicultural model. Multiculturalism is the result of insane levels of historical ignorance.

A police state border policy is also not a strength.

But we're going to need one to make sure no pesky illegal guns get to those gangs (who are the real problem not guns). Cameras everywhere too. Why not a one world government? For a safe and secure... society!

With diversity comes better food options. We can work out the other problems at a later date.
How many more food options do you need? I'll take freedom of speech over another falafel cart.

Deprogramming a bunch of paranoid, whiny, the sky is falling lunatics is hard work.

There are Canadians who don't recognize parts of their country any more. Parts of cities that are no longer really Canadian and are much more dangerous.

I personally watched my Grandparent's neighborhood in Van Nuys go from a super safe, clean and friendly place to a shithole in 30 years. It went from a place where nobody really had to lock their doors to a complete shithole barrio in three decades. Not everyone is happy about things like this.

You couldn't find two things that have less to do with each other than the ones you mentioned.
So term "islamaphobia" just fell out of the fucking sky and has nothing to do with mass Islamic migration? That's interesting.

What kind of goddamn slob is ok with their country being transformed as long as they have more places to eat? As if the hordes of 3rd worlders are all chefs.

There are Canadians who don't recognize parts of their country any more. Parts of cities that are no longer really Canadian and are much more dangerous.

I personally watched my Grandparent's neighborhood in Van Nuys go from a super safe, clean and friendly place to a shithole in 30 years. It went from a place where nobody really had to lock their doors to a complete shithole barrio in three decades. Not everyone is happy about things like this.
All of your fears have been stated whenever there's large scale immigration. At the end of the day it's always overblown.

YES!!!! Another immigration is gonna destroy my country thread!!!!

If only Zulus had less implicit racist biases, South Africa could be a beacon of diversity and success. Immigrants literally turned mud huts into a first world country, but xenophobia reared its ugly head.

If only Zulus had less implicit racist biases, South Africa could be a beacon of diversity and success. Immigrants literally turned mud huts into a first world country, but xenophobia reared its ugly head.
It was the Boers who had the very explicit racial biases. South Africa could have been a beacon of diversity and success but the Boers didn't want it to be that way.

Checkmate.
Not sure you got what I was saying. I would rather live in a society with freedom of speech than one that coddles the new migrant group du jour and doesn't even allow any criticism of the changes that accompany said groups. In short, Canada has their priorities out of order.

Not sure you got what I was saying. I would rather live in a society with freedom of speech than one that coddles the new migrant group du jour and doesn't even allow any criticism of the changes that accompany said groups. In short, Canada has their priorities out of order.
Either way my argument was factually flawed. When I lived in Poland you can have no Nazi sybolism or hammer sickle symbolism. You could be jailed for it. Not that I was dying to put that shit on but you know what I mean.

Canada: "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?!?"

Funny how "diversity" always mean more non-white, non-European people.

You never hear anybody in places like S. Korea, China, or Mexico say they need more diversity.

Armenian dude growing up in US over here...white people r the shit. U guys need to stop letting non whites tell you to not be proud of your heritage.

Every one loves being proud. Armenians are a super proud people including myself. America has been very kind to us Armenians. I would NEVER allow someone to oppress my love for Armenian history, food, music, etc. Whites have plenty of great history to be proud of IE ending slavery, fighting oppression against the Brits, 80s rock.

Armenian dude growing up in US over here...white people r the shit. U guys need to stop letting non whites not let u be proud of your heritage.

Every one loves being proud. Armenians are a super proud people including myself. America has been very kind to us Armenians. I would NEVER allow someone to oppress my pride. Whites have plenty of great history to be proud of IE ending slavery, fighting oppression against the Brits, 80s rock.
Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back