Diversity is Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armenian dude growing up in US over here...white people r the shit. U guys need to stop letting non whites tell you to not be proud of your heritage.

Every one loves being proud. Armenians are a super proud people including myself. America has been very kind to us Armenians. I would NEVER allow someone to oppress my love for Armenian history, food, music, etc. Whites have plenty of great history to be proud of IE ending slavery, fighting oppression against the Brits, 80s rock.
Who the hell is telling white people to not be proud of their heritage? In fact the past 500 years have been one long I am white hear me roar theme.

It took a really long time because all of the black folk liked the chains and the whipping, the freaky bunch. But white people were finally able to convince them to accept a wage for their labor and take advantage of freedom and liberty.

It took a really long time because all of the black folk liked the chains and the whipping, the freaky bunch. But white people were finally able to convince them to accept a wage for their labor and take advantage of freedom and liberty.
Ready for da wace war!?

Armenian dude growing up in US over here...white people r the shit. U guys need to stop letting non whites tell you to not be proud of your heritage.

Every one loves being proud. Armenians are a super proud people including myself. America has been very kind to us Armenians. I would NEVER allow someone to oppress my love for Armenian history, food, music, etc. Whites have plenty of great history to be proud of IE ending slavery, fighting oppression against the Brits, 80s rock.
As an Armenian dude growing up here in America you wouldn't of had an America to grow up in if it wasn't for the sacrifices of millions of non white Americans, like for example African Americans who have fought in every war this country has ever had and in most cases for less money and little if any glory.

You are all mistaken. When Trudeau said "Diversity is Our Strength" he was referring to his costumes.

1525712202296.jpg

justin-trudeau-india-922823.jpg

Where is his natural costume? Him as gay at gay pride parade? BecUse heterosexual is a costume it says lol. I hope you vote conservative

maxresdefault.jpg

49% says reduce it, so it's guaranteed less than that want to increase it as the 51% is bound to be split between yes and don't care/have no opinion.

It was the Boers who had the very explicit racial biases. South Africa could have been a beacon of diversity and success but the Boers didn't want it to be that way.
<TheWire1>

So it was the white man that taught the world to be racially biased!

Who the hell is telling white people to not be proud of their heritage? In fact the past 500 years have been one long I am white hear me roar theme.

Damn u quoted me twice. Salty much? Also I never said anything anti black...why r y saying we owe a debt to blacks?

You know nothing about immigrating to Mexico so don't say another word about it you fool.

What do you mean? He said Korea too(my country of origin)... I'm curious if he knows that military service and speaking the language are mandatory for my country. What does he not know about your country of origin?

Hey Canada, my papers are in, dudes.

Whathya gonna do when I com up ther and diversify you?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What do you mean? He said Korea too(my country of origin)... I'm curious if he knows that military service and speaking the language are mandatory for my country. What does he not know about your country of origin?
He knows nothing.

I want to know what all the rightwing culture warriors are going to do about it. Obviously you guys see this as an existential threat. Even if you shut down immigration completely the cat's out of the bag at this point. Like it or not in a few decades that demographic wave is going to crest. What's the plan? Splinter off and and try to carve out white ethnostates? Will you be ready to slaughter your Muslim and Mexican neighbors when the day of cleansing is at hand?

Hey Canada, my papers are in, dudes.

Whathya gonna do when I com up ther and diversify you?

Think that you suck for jumping on the diversity is strength bandwagon and direct you to your nearest ethnic or ideological (Toronto) enclave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back