Not open for further replies.

Soul Crusher

Eternal
Banned
Reaction score
<Huh2>

Diversity in Canada has the capacity to inspire the world

Some tidbits from this progressive opinion (still influencing) piece:

It’s a time of reckoning for Canada’s commitment to diversity and inclusion as a new poll shows that many among us want to see the number of immigrants coming into our country reduced.

According to the Angus Reid Institute, 49 per cent of surveyed Canadians want to see the federal government’s 2018 target of 310,000 immigrants reduced.

This statistic is both startling and revealing because this is the first time since Justin Trudeau became prime minister that such a large number of Canadians are saying there should be fewer immigrants to Canada.

This new poll shows a fraying of our commitment to diversity and inclusion.

What this poll shows is that too much diversity is not a strength! It creates problems! lol at 49%

If we want to continue to stand out as a beacon of pluralistic values, we need to find out why an increasing number of Canadians want to shut the door on newcomers.

At the same time, we need to empower the other half of Canadians whose thoughts, word and actions personify that diversity is Canada’s main strength.

Why? Couldn't be all the tension, all the white guilt privilege bullshit, taking over of cities, enclaves, white flight, multiculturalism, crime, cost of refugees, the change in culture, the fact that many immigrants vote liberal and what ever else I'm missing.

Empower the insane progressive lunatics so they can permanently ruin Canada?
<Prem973>

Our pluralistic values didn’t happen by accident, and won’t continue without concerted and increased efforts to showcase civility over divisiveness, compassion over tolerance and love over hatred.

That will illustrate that Canadians cherish the fact that the strength of any majority is how it treats its established minorities and newcomers.

And it will ultimately show that diversity in Canada has the capacity to inspire the world.

Inspire the world to accept racial guilt, ethnomasochism and the replacement of their culture?

Lol @ Canada. They could have had it all but they decided they would rather be the next shithole.

It is a planned genocide of Canadian culture and demographics.

YES!!!! Another immigration is gonna destroy my country thread!!!!

The sad thing about Canada is that immigration was good. We got a bunch of Europeans, Indians and Chinese and they were integrating just fine, getting along and making the country a better place.

Then they went full retard...

YES!!!! Another immigration is gonna destroy my country thread!!!!
This thread is more of a hey look everyone at this warped and twisted agenda thread.

Deprogramming is a harsh experience.

This thread is more of a hey look everyone at this warped and twisted agenda thread.

Deprogramming is a harsh experience.
Deprogramming a bunch of paranoid, whiny, the sky is falling lunatics is hard work.

Deprogramming a bunch of paranoid, whiny, the sky is falling lunatics is hard work.

Yes progressive liberals (the ones I'm trying to deprogram) are a bunch of lunatics. It's horrifying and entertaining at the same time.

With diversity comes better food options. We can work out the other problems at a later date.

The sad thing about Canada is that immigration was good. We got a bunch of Europeans, Indians and Chinese and they were integrating just fine, getting along and making the country a better place.

Immigration is great when done correctly. Canada will have to learn the hard way though it seems.

Around what time did full retard occur? I am really curious. I went to Canada in the 90s as a wee lad. I remember seeing lots of chinese folks in Vancouver, Victoria, and Toronto, but I dont remember seeing any south asians. I use to think it was all White and Chinese people. I definitely dont see much South Asians in Quebec.

I think there was even that many chinatowns in Toronto in the 90s. Vancouver had one, and then there was one in Richmond, and one on Victoria Island. But the white power was still going strong.

You are all mistaken. When Trudeau said "Diversity is Our Strength" he was referring to his costumes.

1525712202296.jpg

justin-trudeau-india-922823.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering your opinions, it's ironical that you chose that actress.
The more you know...

lol I don't follow Hollyweird. I just typed in vomit gif into google and this one seemed alright. Why who is she and what are my opinions? This should be good and will definitely do yourself a favor.

Author of that article is a full blown ideologue who really believes every single cringey word of what she's saying and seems legitimately at a loss for why more Canadians want to see reduced immigration levels. It's creepy like...

lvLvMQZ.gif

Around what time did full retard occur? I am really curious. I went to Canada in the 90s as a wee lad. I remember seeing lots of chinese folks in Vancouver, Victoria, and Toronto, but I dont remember seeing any south asians. I use to think it was all White and Chinese people. I definitely dont see much South Asians in Quebec.

I think there was even that many chinatowns in Toronto in the 90s. Vancouver had one, and then there was one in Richmond, and one on Victoria Island. But the white power was still going strong.

Progress started around the same time as all the other countries currently under siege.

It all started with Pierre Trudeau:

Tilting the system toward family reunification and away from skilled workers diminished the economic benefits that had traditionally come with immigration. But it maximized the political benefits to Trudeau. This endeared many existing immigrant communities to the Liberals and encouraged wide swaths of new Canadians to vote for Trudeau when the time came.

Diversity is not a strength, you are correct.

A police state border policy is also not a strength.

When people were sold the idea of multiculturalism a few decades ago, the country was literally 90% white. People just liked the idea of food variety. But now it's a scenario where the government is bringing a lot of immigrants every year as a policy, without stopping to ask anyone if they want them. Hell, I don't think the existing immigrants themselves are chuffed about becoming a shithole immigrant enclave, either.

Canada: "Thank you, Sir, may I have another?!?"

Funny how "diversity" always mean more non-white, non-European people.

You never hear anybody in places like S. Korea, China, or Mexico say they need more diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back