Disrespectful UFC Promo (Mcgregor vs Siver)

promo is made to optimize the sales not 50/50 you dumb fuck TS

you're the only one bothered by it, everyone knows this is about mcgregor. siver is getting his first (and the only one he'll ever have) main event and should tank conor.

It's not like Siver has some compelling marketing point...

How the fuck is the UFC supposed to promote Siver besides a few spinning back kicks that didn't result in a finish.

Guys coming off a suspension and has a head like a bag of spanners.

It's tough times in the UFC marketing department, Conor is there to make it easier for them.

Connor bless or whatever.

Siver is, kinda undeservingly so, getting a main event spot against one of the hottest fighters in the UFC. It's probably the best opportunity of his career, so far.

I'm shocked the UFC is actually promoting someone over their brand. You can tell when they're completely backing someone, and they are completely aboard the Conor McGregor hype train.

Come on MMA GODS please let Siver knock out Connor so we can watch chaos ensue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QhV4S-vTIA

A Promo is supposed to be 50/50 about both fighters but the UFC Barely shows Siver at around 13 seconds. I can understand they are tryin to promote Mcgregor but theyve done this on several Fight Night Boston Promos now! If i was Siver id be angry

Yeah well the UFC is selling McGregor here ya know :) I do find him entertaining but I kinda think now would be the time for him to get real challengers and not just guys that are good stylistic matchups. It is starting to look a tad obvious what the promotion is doing.

What a complete joke.......the UFC is really milking the Conor hype now. Whats even funnier is they have the main event on the promo with Conor and Siver...#5 vs #10 and then right below you have Benson vs Cowboy (real main event) and #3 vs #5....former LW champ vs a guy on 6 fight win streak and 3 straight top 10 wins.

All you can do is laugh and hope somehow Siver wins and f#$ks up their plans. If they want this clown to be looked as seriously....have him fight a real contender.

yeah kinda silly that Henderson vs Cerrone isn't a 5 rounder while the GOAT vs Siver is ...
especially considering their first 2 fights where 5 rounders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QhV4S-vTIA

A Promo is supposed to be 50/50 about both fighters but the UFC Barely shows Siver at around 13 seconds. I can understand they are tryin to promote Mcgregor but theyve done this on several Fight Night Boston Promos now! If i was Siver id be angry

I didn't see the video promo, just the print ad, which is far from 50/50:

20141219040430!UFN_59_pre_sale.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_McGregor_vs._Siver

The graphic artist was probably first advised to put Siver under Conor's feet instead of much smaller on the side.

Compare this poster to the one of Machida, who was given a free fight against Dolloway:

ufc-fight-night-58-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Back