Disrespectful UFC Promo (Mcgregor vs Siver)

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QhV4S-vTIA

A Promo is supposed to be 50/50 about both fighters but the UFC Barely shows Siver at around 13 seconds. I can understand they are tryin to promote Mcgregor but theyve done this on several Fight Night Boston Promos now! If i was Siver id be angry

Last edited:
If you were Siver you would be angry to have a main event slot instead of being on a who gives a fuck undercard?

The fact that Siver will walk the ground Conor walks on and breathe the air he breathes that day should be enough to put a smile on his face. He doesnt deserve a fight with the champ.

Lol since when does everyone give half a fuck about Denis Siver? Don't pretend to suddenly be a fan of his just because he is fighting the GOAT.

McGregor will mule kick Siver so hard he will convulse for 15 minutes straight

He's getting a main event slot and a chance to take down a massive name and a foot in the title picture. As well as being a hero to the bitter half of Sherdog.
I'm sure he's generally happy.

Seriously though no one gives a shit about Siver.

Siver shouldn't be paying attention to that crap. He has the biggest opportunity of his career. Who cares about the promo? If he wins hell be the guy who beat McGregor (in the UFC) and that's enough recognition

Listen, Siver is a good fighter and probably a nice guy.

If he beats Conor, he's going to get all the attention and respect. Until then, this is all about Conor Mcgregor

I can't wait until Mcgregor finally gets koed

Lol Siver only got 1 second literally in this promo (in the 13 second mark). I hope this fight delivers though

Siver will come in, get ko'd in under 2 min and then thank the GOAT for allowing him the honer to be on the GOAT's record.

I was worried they wouldn't find an opponent in time for McGregor. They've been promoting his fight in Dublin for months now and they haven't revealed his opponent yet. So many interviews and photo-shoots with just Connor and no opponent. But now we know who it is.

Can anyone tell me who this Dennis Siver guy is? Is he any good? the UFC doesn't talk about him much.

id laugh my ass off if siver koed the notorious one.

Sivers lucky, at least part of his career will be remembered, albeit in Conor's HL reel.

I was worried they wouldn't find an opponent in time for McGregor. They've been promoting his fight in Dublin for months now and they haven't revealed his opponent yet. So many interviews and photo-shoots with just Connor and no opponent. But now we know who it is.

Can anyone tell me who this Dennis Siver guy is? Is he any good? the UFC doesn't talk about him much.

Seriously? He's a German fighter who started his career at Lightweight and has an exclusively kickboxing style.

He is best known for his spinning back kicks which have resulted in several KOs. He is pretty much just a journeyman fighter who loses to most pf the top guys he fights but wins enough and is entertaining enough that he is kept around.

Back