Disrespectful UFC Promo (Mcgregor vs Siver)

Recognition from Dana on how he slaughtered their new Irish cash cow

True. If Siver wins he might get a top ranked guy just so dana can enjoy seeing him get beat up.

Or they'll just call it a fluke.

Cerrone is fighting again??? Didn't he just fight Miles Jury last week??

I hope siver beats him just to put a dent in the ufc's plans.
Beating siver doesn't get you a title shot.

Why are UFC fans so dense? Conor ALREADY has the title shot, its a foregone conclusion. Beating Siver isnt what earns him that so this fight is merely an exhibition to build hype for the inevitable showdown with Aldo.

This whole event was made so Conor has another KO on his highlight reel. Nothing more.

The fact that Siver will walk the ground Conor walks on and breathe the air he breathes that day should be enough to put a smile on his face. He doesnt deserve a fight with the champ.

The only question is, does he tink as he tinks?

What a complete joke.......the UFC is really milking the Conor hype now. Whats even funnier is they have the main event on the promo with Conor and Siver...#5 vs #10 and then right below you have Benson vs Cowboy (real main event) and #3 vs #5....former LW champ vs a guy on 6 fight win streak and 3 straight top 10 wins.

All you can do is laugh and hope somehow Siver wins and f#$ks up their plans. If they want this clown to be looked as seriously....have him fight a real contender.

That would be a terrific scenario....fingers crossed

lol sherdog has zero love for siver...he is being dismissed like a slutty whore in the presence of the king.

Watched promo TS, siver actually got too much air time.

Last edited:
-1100 GOAT +800 Siver is out there waiting for you to make a killing. I dont think Siver deserves that, does he? lol

I heard some gambling sites dont even have the option to bet on Denis Siver to win this fight lol :) Because there's no fucking chance that hes going to win lmao

Oh yeah? Where might that be?

Seriously? He's a German fighter who started his career at Lightweight and has an exclusively kickboxing style.

He is best known for his spinning back kicks which have resulted in several KOs. He is pretty much just a journeyman fighter who loses to most pf the top guys he fights but wins enough and is entertaining enough that he is kept around.

You're underselling his grappling to say that he has an exclusively kickboxing style.

"I'm not here to make fans. I'm here to obliterate the division"

WAR McGregor ! :icon_twis

Back