Disrespectful UFC Promo (Mcgregor vs Siver)

id laugh my ass off if siver koed the notorious one.

I would too, only for how unbelievable it would be. Siver is lucky he's even fighting anymore, let alone getting the opportunity of his life.

Seriously? He's a German fighter who started his career at Lightweight and has an exclusively kickboxing style.

He is best known for his spinning back kicks which have resulted in several KOs. He is pretty much just a journeyman fighter who loses to most pf the top guys he fights but wins enough and is entertaining enough that he is kept around.

2tYt6V9.gif

I was worried they wouldn't find an opponent in time for McGregor. They've been promoting his fight in Dublin for months now and they haven't revealed his opponent yet. So many interviews and photo-shoots with just Connor and no opponent. But now we know who it is.

Can anyone tell me who this Dennis Siver guy is? Is he any good? the UFC doesn't talk about him much.

[YT]kM2iNXmfKV8[/YT]

[YT]df1UiifAF5g[/YT]

The 2nd one has a nu-metal soundtrack...yay...lol

That all I could find, hope you were being sincere. Hehe

Seriously? He's a German fighter who started his career at Lightweight and has an exclusively kickboxing style.

He is best known for his spinning back kicks which have resulted in several KOs. He is pretty much just a journeyman fighter who loses to most pf the top guys he fights but wins enough and is entertaining enough that he is kept around.

well put

They only keep him around because he's their biggest German star. He will survive a few more losses and positive tests.

its 2015 and UFC still cant gain a foothold in the most important European country.

Siver by spinning back kick ko rnd 1. Bet the house on it

Typical white belt shit thread. Promo's aren't supposed to be 50/50. Who made that rule, you?

The only thing I worry about with crap like this is one guy not performing well because his bosses do not want him too. Dana was mad JDS beat Cain, if JDS wants to please his bosses and be a 'good employee' (even subconsciously) then that could have affected his performances thereafter.

Siver shouldn't be paying attention to that crap. He has the biggest opportunity of his career. Who cares about the promo? If he wins hell be the guy who beat McGregor (in the UFC) and that's enough recognition

Recognition from Dana on how he slaughtered their new Irish cash cow

Back