Disrespectful moments in the UFC?

....... Did you really not see my point, I was okay with her being disrespectful to Meisha (even though Ronda stared the trash talk) but Holly didn't deserve that. Don't give me that shit about Holly being able to take it, she was respectful and deserved respect in return. Why be a douche to someone who doesn't deserve it?
PS : Forgot to mention her retarded breakdown on twitter, 'fake ass humility bitch' and all that.
Hahaha, Wand isn't something of a role model either, dude had severe cases of roid rage, hell, he turned Brazil against him! Opposing chael sonnen.
Yes but people dont really give Wandy nearly as much shit for it.Also "Deserve" aint got nothing to do with it. Its a fight. All your points are reasonable but it shouldnt be ok for every other fighter in history to get a pass for doing the same shit.

Not in an MMA fight, but remember in the build-up to this fight them asking what he'd do if he saw Mazz as the ref again and Brock said that he'd "punch the mustache off his stupid face," or something like that. That's moderately disrespectful, too.
Man whatever. Thats Brock talk. You know you gonna get that when you hire the vanilla gorilla,its what you pay for .

Man whatever. Thats Brock talk. You know you gonna get that when you hire the vanilla gorilla,its what you pay for .

Oh I know...I thought it was hilarious. I bet he's still just salty as fuck about Mazzagati. That was also the fight where he like, disrespected the beer sponsor as well, right? Said he was gonna pop some Coors Lights and then climb on top of his wife.

Hahahaha! That guy was awesome.

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

bueYCPO.gif

Va715CL.gif

giphy.gif

Yes but people dont really give Wandy nearly as much shit for it.Also "Deserve" aint got nothing to do with it. Its a fight. All your points are reasonable but it shouldnt be ok for every other fighter in history to get a pass for doing the same shit.
Pretty sure he got a lot of shit for that TUF brawl he started, like I said, Chael won a brazil poll, Wand turned heel in BRAZIL against Sonnen.
Dude, look around, lots of disrespectful retards get shit to this day. Ronda gets more because ufc hype machine, joe rogan, dana white and her shit talking doesn't help. Cheered for her against betche but that weigh in was just wrong, IMO of course. Holly doesn't send me gift cards but it was still classless to see.

Pretty sure he got a lot of shit for that TUF brawl he started, like I said, Chael won a brazil poll, Wand turned heel in BRAZIL against Sonnen.
Dude, look around, lots of disrespectful retards get shit to this day. Ronda gets more because ufc hype machine, joe rogan, dana white and her shit talking doesn't help. Cheered for her against betche but that weigh in was just wrong, IMO of course. Holly doesn't send me gift cards but it was still classless to see.
yeah but if wandy was suicidal people would care

Oh I know...I thought it was hilarious. I bet he's still just salty as fuck about Mazzagati. That was also the fight where he like, disrespected the beer sponsor as well, right? Said he was gonna pop some Coors Lights and then climb on top of his wife.

Hahahaha! That guy was awesome.
Its unfortunatley not Brocktober right now,but every month should be.

yeah but if wandy was suicidal people would care

I dislike Ronda but no way I'm wishing for her death. Actually worried IF she loses brutally again. Pretty sure most people care about that............ Right sherbros?

Surprised I didn't see CM Punk photo in first page.

I dislike Ronda but no way I'm wishing for her death. Actually worried IF she loses brutally again. Pretty sure most people care about that............ Right sherbros?
lol,youll see.

Back