Disrespectful moments in the UFC?

giphy.gif

You guys remember when Thiago Silva did this shit to Vera? Thiago was fucking crazy {<jordan}
Bongos are life

There's a lot of disrespectful shit that has happened between fighters over the years...

Some real, most fake...

However, nothing is more disrespectful than the way some of you talk about these fighters though...

You disrespectful bastards!

Khabib talking about Russia's population over ireland in an arena filled with Irish people partly responsible for the extra cash in his pocket that night.

Dana and Mole face are both piece of shits

giphy.gif

You guys remember when Thiago Silva did this shit to Vera? Thiago was fucking crazy {<jordan}

Didn't Silva pop for that fight? Then didn't he have a warrant for brandishing a firearm at his lady....then having his name cleared....then having another warrant because they changed their minds?

Jones poking people in the eyes intentionally

Khabib talking about Russia's population over ireland in an arena filled with Irish people partly responsible for the extra cash in his pocket that night.
god you must cry every day in perpetual outrage

yeah no one has ever done that before ever.
Never seen someone being so desperate to create hostility against one of the nicest chicks in the game. Tell me someone who did something as stupid as that. Holly was extremely respectful of Ronda throughout the whole build up but that retard still had to do that.

You guess again

Strange shadows, the great macsby aka I see stiffness, my boy Redking?(RIP), Haj, McGregoatsleft? Wadtucket's alter ego?

Didn't Silva pop for that fight? Then didn't he have a warrant for brandishing a firearm at his lady....then having his name cleared....then having another warrant because they changed their minds?

Yeah all of that shit, the guy legit lives that GTA lifestyle.

Never seen someone being so desperate to create hostility against one of the nicest chicks in the game. Tell me someone who did something as stupid as that. Holly was extremely respectful of Ronda throughout the whole build up but that retard still had to do that.

So what? Wanderlei pretty much did that to everyone he faced no matter who they were back in Pride. To see Ronda do that meant nothing to me. Is it different because holly is nice? did she send you a gift card or something? She's a pro fighter,she can take it.

3B23EB5D00000578-0-image-a-29_1481286895631.jpg

When chisora throws entire tables at people,people just think Man that chisora,what a dick. They dont literally cry and make babies like the people in here every single time Ronda says the mean words.

Back