Disrespectful moments in the UFC?

So what? Wanderlei pretty much did that to everyone he faced no matter who they were back in Pride. To see Ronda do that meant nothing to me. Is it different because holly is nice? did she send you a gift card or something? She's a pro fighter,she can take it.

3B23EB5D00000578-0-image-a-29_1481286895631.jpg

When chisora throws entire tables at people,people just think Man that chisora,what a dick. They dont literally cry and make babies like the people in here every single time Ronda says the mean words.

Wand forced scuffles? Are you seriously comparing his staredowns to Ronda's stupid attempt at creating animosity?
Sure she's a pro-fighter, yup, she shouldn't be treated with respect, fighters should start spiting in each others faces because they can 'take' it. Give me a break. Also, that post card point is retarded, ffs man.

Wand forced scuffles? Are you seriously comparing his staredowns to Ronda's stupid attempt at creating animosity?
Sure she's a pro-fighter, yup, she shouldn't be treated with respect, fighters should start spiting in each others faces because they can 'take' it. Give me a break. Also, that post card point is retarded, ffs man.
no im not comparing his staredowns,im talking about the mulitple occasions he shoved rampage,attacked mark coleman,threw Arona's plate of food on the floor,etc etc etc.
Way worse stuff than ronda has ever done,but no one really cares,cos we are so used to seeing it.

Not UFC but...

So disrespectful

Two disrespectful things, his actions and the fact that he fights with those fucking legging tight things mothers wear during triathlons.

at least koschek competley embraces his role. he aint like Miesha tate passive agressive style,he goes all in.
No I know he definitely embraced the heel it's good that he didn't pretend to be something his not his a douche but he doesn't come across fake alot of guys try and win the crowd over by being the good guy....... I just don't like Koscheck that much I mean stirring up a drunk Diego faking grounded knees and eye pokes....... It's smart it just isn't very sportsmanlike Josh the boat rocker Koscheck

Forced Drama happens all the time. BIG DEAL

chsg9.jpg

silvapush.gif

No I know he definitely embraced the heel it's good that he didn't pretend to be something his not his a douche but he doesn't come across fake alot of guys try and win the crowd over by being the good guy....... I just don't like Koscheck that much I mean stirring up a drunk Diego faking grounded knees and eye pokes....... It's smart it just isn't very sportsmanlike Josh the boat rocker Koscheck
Im not gonna lie stirring up a drunk diego,i could see myself doing that. "the aliens are coming diego!" "uuuuuuhhhh!!!!"

lol it ain't me whoever it is. I made a double account once. And it got banned. Mods know their shit.

I remember that double account {<jordan}

You savage

no im not comparing his staredowns,im talking about the mulitple occasions he shoved rampage,attacked mark coleman,threw Arona's plate of food on the floor,etc etc etc.
Way worse stuff than ronda has ever done,but no one really cares,cos we are so used to seeing it.
....... Did you really not see my point, I was okay with her being disrespectful to Meisha (even though Ronda stared the trash talk) but Holly didn't deserve that. Don't give me that shit about Holly being able to take it, she was respectful and deserved respect in return. Why be a douche to someone who doesn't deserve it?
PS : Forgot to mention her retarded breakdown on twitter, 'fake ass humility bitch' and all that.
Hahaha, Wand isn't something of a role model either, dude had severe cases of roid rage, hell, he turned Brazil against himself! Opposing chael sonnen.

Not in an MMA fight, but remember in the build-up to this fight them asking what he'd do if he saw Mazz as the ref again and Brock said that he'd "punch the mustache off his stupid face," or something like that. That's moderately disrespectful, too.

Back