Disrespectful moments in the UFC?

Strange shadows, the great macsby aka I see stiffness, my boy Redking?(RIP), Haj, McGregoatsleft? Wadtucket's alter ego?
All wonderful guesses but I am You.

You guess again

original

Silva is a hoe for that

Oh yeah I remember that, Pissed me off too but when this happened

FlawedUnacceptableAddax.gif

All i can do is just <{anton}>

Dan Hardy THANK YOU for this spot on impression of the modern mma fan

6zaffa.gif

Yeah all of that shit, the guy legit lives that GTA lifestyle.

Oh man...I had no idea he is still fighting, but he just finished Sokoudjou in November!

Man....remember what kind of prospect Soko was after he beat Arona and Nog Lite back to back? Damn what he could have been with any kind of TDD or ground game.

Name a moment where in a fight, interview, press conference etc where a fighter was way disrespectful.

Here's on of mine:

giphy.gif

Spitting blood on your opponent cause you lost? R.I.P Josh
That's pretty messed up that's like the ultimate sign of disrespect....... Dude handled himself though I'd have ripped the guys throat open with my teeth Rick Grimes style

Oh man...I had no idea he is still fighting, but he just finished Sokoudjou in November!

Man....remember what kind of prospect Soko was after he beat Arona and Nog Lite back to back? Damn what he could have been with any kind of TDD or ground game.

Sokoudjou man talk about a flash in the pan. It's crazy how bad his career panned out after those two big wins over little Nog and Arona.

That's crazy I didn't know Thiago Silva fought Soko though, last time I checked up on Thiago he suffered two back to back knockout losses against two unknowns. Mma is crazy

his TDD looked good against Arona too

Back