Disgusted by Wilder’s excuses

I'm guessing Wilder probably already regrets saying this.

As far as excuses go, I'd say this is worse than Haye's toe thing, and Haye got absolutely slated for that.
What about Carl Froch's excuse about volcanic ash?

It’s interesting how differently Joshua and wilder have taken their losses.
There were slot of excuses flying around with AJ but he didn’t use any of them. Wilder was very quick to shit on him as well.
Wilder on the other hand has reeled our excuse after excuses, most laughable.

1 guy is full of class, the other guy is pathetic
He's so full of shit. How anybody ever believed this guy when it came to contract negotiations is beyond me.

"My costume did it."

Imagine a man, like a real grown man in really real life, using this as a real reason for losing a lop sided beating

"My costume made me tired."

I've heard it all now

The costume excuse is possibly the greatest excuse of all time. I'm struggling to think of anything funnier.

Wilder the bronze dosser!

I respect him as a fighter. But that excuse is beyond silly for a man that «don’t make excuses»

If He can’t carry a costume for 4 minutes, he can’t beat Fury. Ever. He handed in the towel himself on this statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
He just have abnormally skinny legs. I'd love to see his reaction to getting leg kicked.

Can't carry 40lb costume.. Yet expected to beat a 274lb mountain of a man who was planning to maul him in the clinch

Hmm.. let me think was it the 40lbs costume or Tyson smashing his face and bullying/pushing him that weakened his legs?

I am gonna go with option B

Manny Pacquiao afraid of needles?
George Foreman and his voodoo curse?
Tommy Hearns leg massage?
We're talking about guys in a dark period. They say shit to convince themselves something was wrong.
Leg massage before a fight is literally sabotaging your Performance. That is very legit. You slow down reaction time and tire out the muscles. You can very easil try it. Take a massage and then do a tempo run.

I’ve not heard that one?
When he lost to Kessler he blamed the loss on a volcanic ash from Iceland cloud delaying his flight to Denmark. On the night he said Kessler was the better man but made loads of excuses later.

This is way worse though lol

When he lost to Kessler he blamed the loss on a volcanic ash from Iceland cloud delaying his flight to Denmark. On the night he said Kessler was the better man but made loads of excuses later.

This is way worse though lol

yeah I remember now.

I have a running vest which is about 30lbs.. its absolute BS what he is saying.. if he had run for a couple hours with it on then maaaybe.. but dude just walked to the ring

Dont people in the army go about with way more on?

im ex forces and used to carry 50lb back pack. I’m a big fit strong fella, but no where near wilders levels. It’s a fckin Ridiculous excuse.
looking forward to his excuses after no3 more than the fight itself

The guy was full of excuses after the first fight too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back