Disgusted by Wilder’s excuses

BloodyPoptart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
301BD355-950B-4839-BCEA-96C41CC805D0.jpeg 971ED19A-1D01-4819-B9E3-C7B1D5BFC655.jpeg First it was his corner throwing the towel when he was clearly about to take MORE unanswered shots

To the people who commented on my pre-fight war cry for Fury and said it was weird I was focusing on wilder’s showmanship and stupid costumes- you know what you can do with your complaints.

Now it was his COSTUME?? I made a thread talking shit about his over the top walkouts, and his egotistical showmanship- now the guy is actually blaming his costume for his failures. Somehow the 40 pound get-up destroyed his legs on the walk to the ring. He’s ACTUALLY blaming his costume. This is pathetic.

“Fury didn’t hurt me at all”

What a fucking POS human being. No trilogy for this chump. Happy black history month you dumbass braggart

Source: BBC News

P.S. I’m not bringing black history into it- wilder did by claiming his costume was FOR black history month, then blaming his loss on it. He’s literally blaming black fucking history month for his loss.

“TO THIS DAY”

“400 years”

“My costume beat me not fury”

Last edited:
If your legs are that tired after that walk out, your cardio mustn't have been great.

Looking for excuses is one of the worst things you can do.

Fury has him mentally beat for the 3rd already and hasn't even said anything.

His claim he wasn't hurt, is just delusional, but whatever gets him through the nights.

Fury by prison rape inside 2 rounds this summer

He didn't hurt you at all????

Wow... Ok man.. Not rooting for you ever again...

Pretty much every fighter makes some excuse for a bad night. Really not that big of a deal.

this kinda thing used to piss me off but more and more idgaf.
I know what I saw, ppl can say whatever shit they want.

If it's true Mark Breland is getting fired though that karma will come back on him.

I changed my pick to Fury when Wilder bragged about how much he spent on that absurd costume.

His legs were shot because his costume was too heavy?

That has to be the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. I could carry Wilder and his costume to the ring with no issue at all and I have a bum knee. What a sorry, pathetic excuse.

He didnt have any legs because he was pacing all night before the fight

Wilder wants Jeff horns people in his corner. They will quiet happily let him get beaten to death...

Pretty much every fighter makes some excuse for a bad night. Really not that big of a deal.

We’re talking leg rub level right here.

Can someone explain how that costume honored black history month?

he looked like a LOTR character. Who is that honoring?

Sounds weird. Soon as I get home I'm gonna do a slow 10 minute farmer's walk with a couple of 20 lb dumbbells and see how my legs feel.

UPDATE: So I did what i said I would. Safe to say it's a bullshit excuse. My legs didn't get tired at all. If anything it worked my grip strength and gave my traps a nice lil stretch.

And I'm 5'11, skinny like Max Holloway, and haven't lifted anything for 4 months due to elbow injury. Silly me for giving him the benefit of the doubt lol

Last edited:
Back