Disgusted by Wilder’s excuses

Wilder didn't have any legs because he got hit about the head and chin by a large Irishman.
Just figured I'd clear up the confusion.

Happy black history month everyone.
Next up, Irish history month.

Top of the morning to you.

You seem confused, he got beat by an Englishman though.
Tyson Fury born in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England.
He represented England as an amateur not Ireland because he's English.

Were you the guy who came up with Wilders BS excuse?

Anyone think Wilder feels pressure by the black community to make excuses? His girl made a IG post about how much he's done for the "culture". Hopefully he's judging the situation on its merits and not the skin color of his opponent

Calling him a POS human for making an excuse is pretty fucked up.

Anyone think Wilder feels pressure by the black community to make excuses? His girl made a IG post about how much he's done for the "culture". Hopefully he's judging the situation on its merits and not the skin color of his opponent
They sure arent winning fans over by doing this shit.

To be fair , both his parents born in Ireland, and he’s an Irish traveller. Loads of people in Manchester are Irish descent, people would be quick to call him Irish if he fucked off having left a bad tarmac job on your driveway. But I get your point.

If you need a good excuse for losing you can never go wrong with too much Vaseline rubbed on your chest... disallowing your body to properly give off heat causing you to faint from exhaustion.

He is an Irish gypsy traveler born and raised in England. That doesn't mean he isn't Irish. So just try and calm down.

I am not sure what you are asking in this question. The only exceptible excuse for Wilder would be " I would have won, but the other guy punched me too hard."

He is an Irish gypsy traveler born and raised in England. That doesn't mean he isn't Irish. So just try and calm down.

I am not sure what you are asking in this question. The only exceptible excuse for Wilder would be " I would have won, but the other guy punched me too hard."
Hes Irish not English. You are correct

Can someone explain how that costume honored black history month?

he looked like a LOTR character. Who is that honoring?

Kunta Gamgee. This is one of the more silly excuses I've seen. It's up there with Wladimir having being poisoned in his first fight with Brewster or David Haye's big toe. Even tho a big toe injury could mess with your performance it was still hilarious after all that trash talk.

To be fair , both his parents born in Ireland, and he’s an Irish traveller. Loads of people in Manchester are Irish descent, people would be quick to call him Irish if he fucked off having left a bad tarmac job on your driveway. But I get your point.

Well to be fair he won the English ABA title in 2008 and the European Junior Championships in 2007 wearing an England vest and representing England.
He's never won an Irish title, he's never represented Ireland.

And as a pro he won the English and British titles too.

But I get your point too, I've seen him in one interview claim to be British and Irish within about 30 seconds of each other..

Well to be fair he won the English ABA title in 2008 and the European Junior Championships in 2007 wearing an England vest and representing England.
He's never won an Irish title, he's never represented Ireland.

But I get your point too, I've seen him in one interview claim to be British and Irish within about 30 seconds of each other..

ALso beat rogan for the pro Irish hw title. He also repped Ireland as an am in 2006 at the junior world championships. But yeah he considers himself repping both, which is good for the brand.

Hes Irish not English. You are correct

You're wrong AGAIN.
You can't win the English and British title if you're Irish. It's not a tricky concept for anyone who knows Russia is in Europe.

ALso beat rogan for the pro Irish hw title. He also repped Ireland as an am in 2006 at the junior world championships. But yeah he considers himself repping both, which is good for the brand.

Nope. Look at the official results and not Wikipedia.
http://amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Championships/WorldJuniorChamps2006.html
Tyson Fury ENG lost in the semifinal to Sardor Abdullayev UZB.

Good point about the Irish one though but that was 2 UK fighters fighting as the guy he beat was from Northern Ireland.

Irish. You're not gonna claim the world as English just to add on to your dumbass beliefs.
Get that fuckin Russian out of your av you unloyal cunt.

It's Cro Cop you moron. Another one you've got wrong, you're on a roll you fucking idiot.

I dont even consider Lennox British.
Didnt he fight for Canada and was born to Jamaican parents?

Yes but it's already been established that you know fuck all about anything.
Lewis was born in London it's hardly his fault his parents moved to Canada. what's he meant to do at 12, say no?
When he turned pro he's lived 12 years in England and 12 in Canada. What you think means fuck all as HE chose to represent the UK.

Nope. Look at the official results and not Wikipedia.
http://amateur-boxing.strefa.pl/Championships/WorldJuniorChamps2006.html
Tyson Fury ENG lost in the semifinal to Sardor Abdullayev UZB.

Good point about the Irish one though but that was 2 UK fighters fighting as the guy he beat was from Northern Ireland.

Cheers for that link, but I’ll have to dig deeper on this, fury himself says he repped Ireland at those games, as I believe he was fighting out of a gym in Belfast and one in Monaghan at the time.

Back