Disgusted by Wilder’s excuses

Yes but it's already been established that you know fuck all about anything.
Lewis was born in London it's hardly his fault his parents moved to Canada. what's he meant to do at 12, say no?
When he turned pro he's lived 12 years in England and 12 in Canada. What you think means fuck all as HE chose to represent the UK.
Who did he compete for though?

Cheers for that link, but I’ll have to dig deeper on this, fury himself says he repped Ireland at those games, as I believe he was fighting out of a gym in Belfast and one in Monaghan at the time.

You might be right.
The source on his Wikipedia page for it just goes to dead links.
I couldn't find any photos of him at any of the juniors in 2006/2007.

Who did he compete for though?

235384_original.jpg

He fights, you don’t . Pretty simple, so show some respect.

He feels a certain way and imo the legs Being shot is a viable excuse, I thought he was rattled but I was wondering why he never got better, that would explain why he never looked like himself and why he was on skates the whole fight.

I don’t see him as making excuses, he didn’t take anything away from Tyson just said he wasn’t all the way right. I think he’s more upset about them throwing the towel in than anything

If his legs were gone from the adrenaline dump and wearing that costume talk about horrible pre fight management, you just can’t let your fighter not be 110% for that big of a fight. I’d say it’s shocking something like that can even happen but then you see Ruiz show up completely out of shape and fat AF for the biggest opportunity of his life

I dont give a fuck if hes a cop or not.
Put a Brit up there, you unloyal fuck.

Either you're incredibly dumb or you're exceptionally good at pretending to be. I'm thinking it's the first option.
I've had the same av since Feb 2007 and it's never changing.

Okay let’s say he isn’t full of shit and the costume really did do a number on his legs.

That’s his own stupid fucking fault, nobody made him dress like a Power Rangers villain reject.

Just a pathetic deluded idiot.

Take the L like a man you buffoon.

I carried 2x40lb dog food bags 2 blocks the other day at the same time.

I'm a beer league hockey player (with more emphasis on the beer). I'm not in much shape and my legs are fine.

MAYBE if it was like 200lbs or something.

Maybe hes joking?

Pretty much every fighter makes some excuse for a bad night. Really not that big of a deal.
well this excuse is pretty bad. Ultimately I don't really care, but like a costume? c'mon man.

If your legs are that tired after that walk out, your cardio mustn't have been great.

Looking for excuses is one of the worst things you can do.

Fury has him mentally beat for the 3rd already and hasn't even said anything.

Shit, I remember people in the boxing gym looking to build back strength putting on at least a 40lb weight vest and doing bag work. If he can't walk with that retarded shit down to the ring without having that much of a cardio loss?

Please............

I'm guessing Wilder probably already regrets saying this.

As far as excuses go, I'd say this is worse than Haye's toe thing, and Haye got absolutely slated for that.

“If I say I’m willing to kill a man in the ring, I’m willing to abide by that same principle as a warrior – to die in the ring.”

That quote is even worse. This guy needs a reality check.

Shit, I remember people in the boxing gym looking to build back strength putting on at least a 40lb weight vest and doing bag work. If he can't walk with that retarded shit down to the ring without having that much of a cardio loss?

Please............
My thoughts exactly man.....

He just needs to accept it, he feared fury and he had a serious andrenaline dump.

Or the punch that dropped him fucked him up for the whole fight.

Honestly the best wilder Coulda turned up that night, fury looked so friggen could nothing but a lucky shot was stopping him.

Hell.. That's the only way wilder really wins anyway.

Pretty much every fighter makes some excuse for a bad night. Really not that big of a deal.

Lol the excuse is usually I was injured going in..

Not.. the costume I choose was too heavy and destroyed my legs.. Sadly he had other excuses on top of that also

Honestly.. Wilder comes off as a bit racist.. which is probably why he cant do the honourable thing and admit Fury was better on the day.. who knows maybe it's just an ego thing

This guy deserves all this crap after smack talking Joshua (after ruiz) telling him to retire etc

Sounds weird. Soon as I get home I'm gonna do a slow 10 minute farmer's walk with a couple of 20 lb dumbbells and see how my legs feel.

UPDATE: So I did what i said I would. Safe to say it's a bullshit excuse. My legs didn't get tired at all. If anything it worked my grip strength and gave my traps a nice lil stretch.

And I'm 5'11, skinny like Max Holloway, and haven't lifted anything for 4 months due to elbow injury. Silly me for giving him the benefit of the doubt lol

I have a running vest which is about 30lbs.. its absolute BS what he is saying.. if he had run for a couple hours with it on then maaaybe.. but dude just walked to the ring

Dont people in the army go about with way more on?

My thoughts exactly man.....

He just needs to accept it, he feared fury and he had a serious andrenaline dump.

Or the punch that dropped him fucked him up for the whole fight.

Honestly the best wilder Coulda turned up that night, fury looked so friggen could nothing but a lucky shot was stopping him.

Hell.. That's the only way wilder really wins anyway.

Teddy Atlas said it right, he can't fight. He can throw the greatest one shot right straight in HW history, but he clearly had zero for Fury when needing to do literally the basics, like moving backwards, and throwing while moving. He threw a jab moving back and damn near fell over.

Maybe he didn't train, or maybe he was so used to bullying guys and moving forward, he lost it when a bigger guy started pummeling him inside and took his shot. He was dead after 5 minutes, much less halfway through the fight.

I have a running vest which is about 30lbs.. its absolute BS what he is saying.. if he had run for a couple hours with it on then maaaybe.. but dude just walked to the ring

Dont people in the army go about with way more on?

It's gotta be at the very least 75lbs. Those fuckers aren't typically built like apex human beings, though. They can hike in mountains indefinitely if need be. Yet the leader of the BOMB SQWAWD!!!! can't walk 100 yards in 40? Sheeeeeeeeit.

It’s interesting how differently Joshua and wilder have taken their losses.
There were slot of excuses flying around with AJ but he didn’t use any of them. Wilder was very quick to shit on him as well.
Wilder on the other hand has reeled our excuse after excuses, most laughable.

1 guy is full of class, the other guy is pathetic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back